Raw Ideas - page 70

:: it surely exist & it works with scripts & indicators... but now... where did I saw that... I think it's in forexfactory... but for sure it's out there...

so yes, EA running in test mode (tester) & you can trade manual (in a little different way, but the result is the same)

let me know if you find it... others will like to know to I think.

IN10TION

it's a kind of package you have to install EA/indicators/scripts ... they all work together to let you trade manual.

fxnewbie:
Hi IN1OTION, Tks. for the reply !!!

You are a very good coder but most important: a very kind person !

- Do you mean I can run strategy tester (using for example MACD ea sample), and after placing the indis of my choice, I can execute manual trades while the EA test is running in visual mod ?.... I didn't know that .. I have read the manual for the use of the platform and I can't find how to do it. Can you please explain or give me a link where to learn about?

One of the most important function for the the manual EA I am searching for is to be able to run in strategy tester visual and let us place trades as in real (accelerated) chart, in order to test indys and strategys, but placing trades. You see, my brother is a flight instructor and have a pupil that can't pay for too many hours of flight, so he pays the flight simulator. When the time come to make his first solo flight, he do it better than many who use and pays for the plane. Thats one of the major idea for this EA, that become our "flight simulator" for test but also, that can make real trades easier and faster. moving levels of SL, TP just dagging with the mouse to new level desired. Is just an example. Other traders can suggest other features .

Komlosid,

sorry to ask but what's the idea to come to the forum, request something and ask to deliver to you by email?. May be I don't understand but asking to post the desired thing on the same forum will help many people and not just one.

Btw. there is nothing you can do without the source code.

Linuxser:
Komlosid,

sorry to ask but what's the idea to come to the forum, request something and ask to deliver to you by email?. May be I don't understand but asking to post the desired thing on the same forum will help many people and not just one.

Btw. there is nothing you can do without the source code.

Hi Linuxser,

I don't think he has the source , because that's a commercial indicator , unless he is the owner of Forex Trading System For Currency Trading & Forex Scalping

open the file by notepad and you will see the link to the site

Regards,

Alan

MiniMe:
Hi Linuxser, Alan

Hi MiniMe,

thanks for the info. But esencially I was talking about cooperation, indicator is secondary. One for all, all for one. You know.. we will help us together...

The best Earlybird EA -help

Hy!

I tried a lots of indicators, and i founded a very good one.

The name of the indicator is Stealth Earlybird.

I'd like to use this on Expert Advisor. I tried to write the indicator on EA, but I wasn't able to make it. Can somebody help?

When the indicator hands in the sign into the given direction, then buy, or sell according to a direction... Closes it if he hands it in again and, do into the opposite direction on the trend... Its not too difficult, but I cannot make it.

Someone please make it, and send me.

let us help each other, and let us get rich.

I attached the indicator.

Files:

the best early EA -help

Ok. sorry about my email adress, I will delete from the post.

Possible to realize this EA?

thx

Rsi+ momentum+stoch scalp system

Hey all,

While browsing around I encountered this very interesting RSI+STOCH+ MOMENTUM Scalp system.

Essentially, the system is good for situations in which the price gets restrained on strategic levels (support/resistance/pivot/whatever). It's good for Scalping at all time frames but said to work best on the 4h time frame.

Buy/ Sell signal is given when the 3 listed above indic. All together display a diversion opposite to the price action. In order to filter un desired false signals, don't enter a position when any of the indic. Show "over bought" or "over sold". Stop loss is placed few pips behind restraint level and Take profit is placed according to Parabolic SAR (Stop and Reverse indicator) or different EMA's. Either way, don't enter a position unless there's at least a 1:2 ratio between SL and TP and make sure to exit the trade gradually while realizing profit.

The system seems very good.

Attached bellow is a typical trade EUR CAD few weeks ago.

DID ANY OF YOU HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT IT BEFORE ?

ARE THERE ANY RELEVANT THREADS IN THIS FOROM REGARDING THIS SYSTEM CAUSE I HAVE'NT FOUND ONE ?

Thank you and God bless

JohnyD

Files:

EA strategy

I have a file in MQ4 that is an EA. I would like somebody to help understanding the strategy. Basical,ly to translate the strategy in simple english.

PM me or send contact info if any interest

IN10TION:
:: it surely exist & it works with scripts & indicators... but now... where did I saw that... I think it's in forexfactory... but for sure it's out there...

so yes, EA running in test mode (tester) & you can trade manual (in a little different way, but the result is the same)

let me know if you find it... others will like to know to I think.

IN10TION

it's a kind of package you have to install EA/indicators/scripts ... they all work together to let you trade manual.

I find something !!!..

You are right. Is a script called Charts SL&TP.... Not exactly what I am searching for, but there is the idea:

http://www.mqlservice.com/download.html

no it's not that one...
fxnewbie:
I find something !!!..

You are right. Is a script called Charts SL&TP.... Not exactly what I am searching for, but there is the idea:

MQL Service
Reason: