Raw Ideas - page 74

I am going to post Paramon's range indicator, it is everywhere and very useful for tests.

deadsoul, please try not to multiple post as you just have, members do see your request. You were then moved by a moderator to try and get better help.

Files:

thank you so much guys...the indicator i need is to show just the high and the low of the candles on any time frame one hour is ok 4 hours is ok mostly for GPBUSD if you can thank you in advance for the great jop you all are doing here.

deadsoul

Here is an indicator that should do everything you request. Please check it, then again.

Just as a note to anyone who may request a "simple high low indicator", please be very specific. If it is "too complex" or "too simple" you must specify why in order for someone to help.

thank you so much codobro

haan,

It looks as if you want a simple MA overlay, which can be achieved by dragging Moving Average indicator over the separate window (as you have already done with the 2nd instance of SpearmanRankCorr).

codobro:
haan, It looks as if you want a simple MA overlay, which can be achieved by dragging Moving Average indicator over the separate window (as you have already done with the 2nd instance of SpearmanRankCorr).

Thank you, but i need a new indicator for expert.

Need help.

Hello, need full help with indy:

Chart EURJPY M15 - 1 new indy:

1 buffer - SpearmanRankCorr from EURUSD M15.

2 buffer - SpearmanRankCorr from USDJPY M15.

And one more new indy:

MA on SpearmanRankCorr.

Thank you.

Files:
2.gif  20 kb

this looks very interesting

This looks very interesting Please post it if someone does help you out

sorry i am not a coder

haan:
Hello, need full help with indy:

Chart EURJPY M15 - 1 new indy:

1 buffer - SpearmanRankCorr from EURUSD M15.

2 buffer - SpearmanRankCorr from USDJPY M15.

And one more new indy:

MA on SpearmanRankCorr.

Thank you.

toddanderson:
This looks very interesting Please post it if someone does help you out sorry i am not a coder

Thank you.It looks that we need so-called multicurrency undy.For example VininI_MV_MA_WPR_v1.mq4 by Victor Nicolaev aka Vinin (thanks a lot).

But I can't change this part of code for spearman:

WPR=(iCustom(Spearman_Symbol,Period(),"SpearmanRankCorr",Spearman_Period,0,30,true,WPRPos))

Need help.

Sorry, can't attach VininI_MV_MA_WPR_v1.mq4, i took it from here:

Variations on the Topic of WPR - MQL4 Code Base

Reason: