Raw Ideas - page 66

4TimeFrames Profitable Method

I was wondering if anyone here can program a simple 4 time frames

scalping method based on the attached indicator & template.

Place arrow indicator on 1min, 5min, 15min & 1hr chart.

Basically when all the 4 arrows point in the same direction, buy or sell accordingly, N number of lots. Other input variables would be stop loss

level, profit level & trailing stop. This is a simple but profitable approach

I have used for mini-dow & eur/usd.

Found the indicator. Please proceed with your testing.

If satisfied, do pass me a copy of the EA. Thank You.

toddanderson:
Could you explain your system or how you are using the Mindex, post some print screens , and explain. If you dont explain , give details no one can create an EA

Please find appended the Mindex indicator I have modified to plot spreadratio charts i.e. one pair/instrument divided by another chart which you drag under any pairs chart. For example, you can type ECUJ under user inputs/currency and you get a plot of eur/chf divided by usd/jpy. You can drag Bollinger Bands indicator into the Mindex diagram.

All I want is an EA that allows the user to sell X lots of the first pair and buy y lots of the second pair when Mindex line hits upper band and vice versa when Mindex line hits lower band.

Please email me a copy of the EA at scalpmaster2006@yahoo.com.sg and I will explain how I would use that EA. Thanks.

Have an entry seeking Indicator idea... need programmers

I have an idea for catching good entries....but need someone who is familiar with MT4 programming and be able to code the indicator into a TRO like indicator... that shows the health of the indicator for all timeframes...

like how the tro indicator shows the status for 4h, daily, 1h, 15min... etc

let me know if anyone is interested.... pm me

Indicator Name

Hi,

I'm looking for the name of this indicator and where I can download it. I appreciate any help!

Thanks in advance.

DH

Files:
gbpjpy5min.gif  54 kb

looks like level stop/reverse - look for auslanco system

DecisionBar Concept

I think this indicator is using the concept from this website:

DecisionBar - Stock Trading Software, Swing Trade, Emini Day Trading Systems, Forex, Futures, eSignal

Talking about DBars method

Really bored today with the FX market so I tried to re create the DBar method on my ninja platform for 1 min index futures. Works pretty good for scalping .

DBar website says it works for FX also.

What I used was ...dynamic SR ( 10) , zerolagstoch and stoch color.

Now am going to try it on 5 min FX.

Can anyone direct me to find a dynamic sr indi, please ?

May try it also with the indi shown in the above chart.....directions to that please.

thanks.

Think this method has potential for Fx I reckon .....scalping

very interesting expert advisor creation

hi, i'm Flavio...i'm new in this forum!

excuse me for my bad english because i'm writing from italy.

i hope you understand my request about expert advisor

i'd like to create an expert advisor but i don't know metatrader language therefore i ask you if someone qualified can make it...

this is idea: when candlestick open in Eur/Usd timeframe 5Min, expert advisor set order if 1pip up candlestick entrance in long...

if 1pip down candlestick entrance in short...

take profit: 1 or 2 pip and, if it is possible, drag automaticly take profit till trend stop.

stoploss: when return at candlestick entrance (therefore -1pip) moreover from here reset and restart if 1pip up long, 1down short...

close order/s: when arrive takeprofit or when open new candlestick (every 5min.)

is description clear?

can you help me to realize an expert advisor on this idea?

thank you very much for your kindness and patience!

Reason: