Raw Ideas - page 115

Found this on web - converted it (with some additions) to mt4

Files:

mladen:

Found this on web - converted it (with some additions) to mt4

Dearest MLADEN

3 state display amazing idea though there is enough space to deal with and experiment on indicator with your creative mind code wise.

i test it on my pattern :)

regards

drude4589:
Ok guys I have a interesting question. Have you ever been in a situation where over time you have saved 100's of templates and then you think about a set-up that you saved a while back that maybe you would like to go back and take another look at for whatever reason but you cant remember what you named it ? So what happens next ? You have to go through the whole routine of left clicking and right clicking and then scrolling up and down to bring up saved templates of your choosing , very tedius and time consuming. So question ----- Has anybody developed a CLICK THROUGH app for templates, so that with one click you can auto-matically load the next saved template in line ? Or maybe even go backwards with one click. Shurley somebody has already thought of this, Am I right ?

There is no such thing

test:

There is no such thing

Nice homework. Find it in the codebase in a couple of days. Peace.

Hi Guys 

Quick one ,

I have developed my trading system my next step is to make it execute trade automatically 

Is this possible can anyone help.

Senzoweforex: Is this possible can anyone help.
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
          Prune pointless queries.

You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it. Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Code Base.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.08.21

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help 2017.04.21

Senzoweforex:

Hi Guys 

Quick one ,

I have developed my trading system my next step is to make it execute trade automatically 

Is this possible can anyone help.

Yes it is. And anyone can help.
Reason: