Raw Ideas - page 62

toddanderson:
Could you explain your system or how you are using the Mindex,post some print screens , and explain. If you dont explain , give details no one can create an EA

Did you see my post? Is anyone going to at least try to create the EA?

I guess you didn't really read my post.

jturns23:
99% of EA's on this site are not profitable. Look around!

jturns23:
99% of EA's on this site are not profitable. Look around!

Do you mean 99% of EAs are not profitable, right?, because EAs posted here are the same than in any other site. Maybe we have some more and we made exhaustive test with real time statements and many EAs has been profitable during two years to now, with some increasing slowsly at 20% per year. but... anyway.

free forex day trading system

Hello,

Has anyone used this free forex day trading system:

Forex day trading system online

Please also see the attached file.

Can anyone create an expert advisor for it?

Thank you and have a nice day.

Forex Analyzer

anyone with the latest version of forex analyzer should post here for newbie.lets contribute to there progress.

Anyone who is interested programming this EA can PM me directly.

scalpmaster:

Please find appended the Mindex indicator I have modified to plot spreadratio charts i.e. one pair/instrument divided by another chart which you drag under any pairs chart. For example, you can type ECUJ under user inputs/currency and you get a plot of eur/chf divided by usd/jpy. You can drag Bollinger Bands indicator into the Mindex diagram.

All I want is an EA that allows the user to sell X lots of the first pair and buy y lots of the second pair when Mindex line hits upper band and vice versa when Mindex line hits lower band.

Please email me a copy of the EA at scalpmaster2006@yahoo.com.sg and I will explain how I would use that EA. Thanks.

I need Help Please

Hello;

Is there any one have MQ4 for this indicator 5X15 you have it in the Attachment.

Thank you

Files:
5x15.ex4  4 kb

BigLover:
Hello;

Is there any one have MQ4 for this indicator 5X15 you have it in the Attachment.

Thank you

it looks like 5X15 EMA to me.

Mesa sine waves

ave you code this indicator ? nobody ?

thanks

christophe

i search : rocema and three indicators of eric lefort : cycle, stpmt, repulse and copock with signal.....oscillator of kingler ????

boursicoton:
ave you code this indicator ? nobody ?

thanks

christophe

i search : rocema and three indicators of eric lefort : cycle, stpmt, repulse and copock with signal.....oscillator of kingler ????

Take a look at this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980

Reason: