Raw Ideas - page 47

coders needed

Dear friends...can anyone create an indicator which can give an signal as below :

1) 5min TF

2) if it is an up trend, the entry signal : the formula will be ( minus 3 pips from current offer price, plus 10 pips, for the target)

3) if it is an down trend, the entry signal : the formula will be ( plus 3 pips from current bid price, minus 10 pips, for the target)

each signal we only take 10 pips, once the target reach, it continue from the exit target.

i will be really great full if u can create it for me.. please do let me know how much will be your charges? Hope to hear from u soon... have a nice day..bye

Regards:

dreamguy_yuvaraja@yahoo.com

Simple EA required for easy system

Hi, I'm techonologically challengedLOL and looking for some on to create a very simple ( I think?) EA. Basically to enter when price crosses over,by 5 pips, a 5ema shift 3 and excets when price crosses back by 3 pips Only long on the up trend using a 72 ema to determine (price has to be above both.) Reverse the process for shorts. SL 5 pips either side of 5ema TP optional trailing stop optional. all time frames Does this make sense? can it be done? Any suggestions or help would be appreciated Peter

HELP EA with Aroon indicator

Hi all,

I'm trying to make a simple EA with Aroon Indicator (too hard for me). When the Aroon Up cross the Aroon down, it's a buying signal till the Aroon down cross the Aroon Up to close the trend, and also make a new trend (selling signal)... and so on

Thanks for help

Indicator

Can you post the indicator. Thanks. Jatki24300

My TS.

Hello every1! I'd like to share my TS with you, hope you give me your opinion to improve it.

It's simple as it could be, and profitable as hell, if you stick to the rules.

Forex Smart S System

xq dat out!

nobleladdie:
Hi, I'm techonologically challengedLOL and looking for some on to create a very simple ( I think?) EA. Basically to enter when price crosses over,by 5 pips, a 5ema shift 3 and excets when price crosses back by 3 pips Only long on the up trend using a 72 ema to determine (price has to be above both.) Reverse the process for shorts. SL 5 pips either side of 5ema TP optional trailing stop optional. all time frames Does this make sense? can it be done? Any suggestions or help would be appreciated Peter

hhrmmmm....

i think we should learn from Guru...

i also want lo learn..

Position Size Idea

Here is a money management system / position size system I was thinking about for a trend following style systems, signal bars etc.

If you have these time frames

Monthly down

Weekly down

4Hour down

1Hour down

30mins down

15mins down

5mins down

in sync then you would think that your chances of a profitable trade should be higher than if only 5min/1hr were in sync in theory so my thought was if you have

5min/1hr in sync Risk 2%

5min/4hr in sync Risk 4%

5min/Daily in sync Risk 6%

5min/Weekly in sync Risk 8%

5min/Monthly in sync Risk 10%

What do you think of this very rough idea?

Cheers

Beno

an "EA" with zero draw down...

I am trying to create a "ea" with draw down protection, how, by

having a hedge hugging "DrawDownProtection" mode to mitigate

draw down. Start out with a base position, when it goes negitive,

say pass the spread, it opens up a hedge position. The value of the

hedge position is 50% more than the base position, when "dd" protect is

activated, the outcome is positive, then both positions are closed

simultaneously in profit, then another position is opened immediately

with "dd" protect on alert, this "ea" can sense market conditions in

order to enter, like trending ,flat, and ranging, with a reverse martingale

effect, and no losses, if it has to it breaks even when whipsawing occurs.

This "ea" can be effective, using $250.00, 400/1 leverage, using .1 and

.15 lots...NO MARGIN CALL... with this expert...

...here's a graphic depiction on how it works, especially during the news...

It is possible to insert a trailing stop to this EA?

I have tried this Ea on the currency GBP/USD and I think that you/he/she can give good results with a trailing stop.

Who helps me to insert a trailing stop?

THANKS

Files:

Who can code my Strategy for me?

Hello,

Please I would want to know if anyone can help to coder my forex trading system into EA (automated system)

The Paramiter is:

If EMA (2) crosses above EMA (4) at least by 5 pips =buy.

If EMA (2) crosses Below EMA (4) at least by 5 pips =Sell.

TP: 40

SL: 30.

The EA should have an audible alert a new position is entered.

It should be on any currency pair.

Time frame is 15m, 30m, and 1 hour chat.

Please tell me if you can do it and what is the cost.

Thanks.

John Igwe

contact me browbel@yahoo.com

Reason: