Raw Ideas - page 40

Hi

all you need to do is to remove the comment

i.e. change the line

// if (UseSendMail == true && SendFlag == true) SendMail(Symbol() + " " + Period() + " " + TimeToStr(CurTime(),TIME_DATE|TIME_SECONDS) + " SMA8 change to YELLOW ","");

to

if (UseSendMail == true && SendFlag == true) SendMail(Symbol() + " " + Period() + " " + TimeToStr(CurTime(),TIME_DATE|TIME_SECONDS) + " SMA8 change to YELLOW ","");

Thats all as I think

Price Distribution trading

Does anyone use any of these indicators in their system ?

combining it with range trading or box break out or other

need a simple EA or a Script!?

Hi there.I need a simple EA or a Script(i'm not realy sure) which on a already opened position(i will open it manualy,and then let the EA) will close the 1st half(0.1 lots) on 10 pip profit, move a stoploss on a brake ivent,and let a traling stop on a second half of position(something like 20-25 pip).

I will be realy thankful for good man that will spend some time to write it!

And i will donate when i get a litle rich(it's not so far).

Dollar Trader

Has anyone ever heard of the Dollar Trader? It's some type of trading signal or system. If anyone has used it or is using it, I would love to hear how it's going.

Thanks..

Marc

Just an idea.

Hi all. I have an idea for a trading system. Here it is:

GBP/JPY

TF: 30 min

SL: 25-30 pip

Exit for long: when green bar (waddah attar explosion indicator) down lower yellow line, close your position.

Exit for short: when red bar (waddah attar explosion indicator) down lower yellow line, close your position.

20-100 pips a day.

Indicators:

Volatility Quality (VQ)

Braintrend 1 and 2 all in one,

Braintrend 1 sig

Waddah attar explosion indicator

14 RSI -> MA(21)

MACD 2 color histogram

What do you think??

Example chart:

Files and template:

indicatorandtemplate.zip

Files:

Daily Hedge Strategy

I am posting this to see what everyones thought is on this strategy and possibly the development of an EA. I think there are similar strategies out there but I am not sure about an EA.

On Close Every Day Place an order to buy on the break of the Daily Hi and an order to sell on the Daily Low. No Stops or targets all orders will be held until an equity target is reached or an equity stop is reached. Money management will be the key to making this work when the market is not trending and accumulating lots. Which could possible be managed by not trading after so many lots have been accumulated until a breakout of the highest long lots or lowest short lots.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

kc14

asilok all indicators lag so using a zillion indicator to confirm your entry will not guarantee a fool proof entry BUT it will only serve to get you in "LATE" most of the time to see the trend reverse or worse keep you out of a would have been a great trade

try to decrease the no of indicators on your chart(1-2 max) and use some price action for confirmation

I wish you the best of luck

Mina

Need expert advisor from indicator

Can someone take this indicator and program it into an expert advisor to auto-trade off the arrows both long and short with lot size determined by risk of account size?

Publishing EA Performance

Hi everyone

Can anyone tell me how to publish our trading account at meta4 on our website?

whereby it will refresh every 5 minute.

Please guide me how to fill in the publisher tab.

Script/indicator to save MT4 profile periodically?

Hi,

How can I save my MT4 profile automatically every X minutes/hours?

Thanks.

Regards,

Hoh

P.S. I'm sorry if this is not the right place to ask but I'm confused by these forum categories.

Reason: