Raw Ideas - page 45

Is there a trailing stop EA/script that works with a 50 SMA? (simple moving average)

keymaker:
Is there a trailing stop EA/script that works with a 50 SMA? (simple moving average)

Try this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175843

keymaker:

Or try trailingmaster

Can someone create this EA for me?

Hello guys,

Every time i make a post like this i wish i had learnt to program back in the days.

I was hoping someone could translate the following ENTRY/EXIT Criteria into a functional EA for MT4.

Time Frame: H4 or D1

SHORT ENTRY: A candle closes below the 50 EMA, while RSI is LESS THAN < 50

LONG ENTRY: A candle closes above the 50 EMA, while RSI is GREATER THAN > 50

STOP LOSS: 1, 1.5 or 2 x's the current value of the 100 Period ATR

eg:

M1: 0.0300 (3 Pips)

M5: 0.0636 (6 Pips)

M5: 0.1030 (10 Pips)

M30: 0.1735 (17 Pips)

H1: 0.2488 (24 Pips)

H4: 0.4783 (47 Pips)

D1: 0.9116 (91 Pips)

W1: 2.2094 (220 Pips)

M1: 5.3782 (537 Pips)

It will be nice if the Calculated ATR can be rounded off to the closest 10.

IFs: In the options or parameters for the EA, there should be an option on whether to have your SL close you out of a current trade OR have the trade Closed and Reversed at the sign of a new entry signal in the opposite direction.

PROFIT TAKING: Initial Target 100 PIPS (Automatically closes 50% or 30% of your current lots | SL is halved by 50% regardless of whether it was 1, 1.5 or 2 x's the 100 Period ATR (This only applies when the option to have your trades closed out by SL is selected, otherwise trades are closed out by a signal in the opposite direction in conformity to the entry criteria)

Anyone who makes this if they have a little time, will be very much appreciated for their assistance.

Regards,

E. Lang

i'll build it for $100

Were is your actual trades?

effilang:
Hello guys,

Every time i make a post like this i wish i had learnt to program back in the days.

I was hoping someone could translate the following ENTRY/EXIT Criteria into a functional EA for MT4.

Time Frame: H4 or D1

SHORT ENTRY: A candle closes below the 50 EMA, while RSI is LESS THAN < 50

LONG ENTRY: A candle closes above the 50 EMA, while RSI is GREATER THAN > 50

STOP LOSS: 1, 1.5 or 2 x's the current value of the 100 Period ATR

eg:

M1: 0.0300 (3 Pips)

M5: 0.0636 (6 Pips)

M5: 0.1030 (10 Pips)

M30: 0.1735 (17 Pips)

H1: 0.2488 (24 Pips)

H4: 0.4783 (47 Pips)

D1: 0.9116 (91 Pips)

W1: 2.2094 (220 Pips)

M1: 5.3782 (537 Pips)

It will be nice if the Calculated ATR can be rounded off to the closest 10.

IFs: In the options or parameters for the EA, there should be an option on whether to have your SL close you out of a current trade OR have the trade Closed and Reversed at the sign of a new entry signal in the opposite direction.

PROFIT TAKING: Initial Target 100 PIPS (Automatically closes 50% or 30% of your current lots | SL is halved by 50% regardless of whether it was 1, 1.5 or 2 x's the 100 Period ATR (This only applies when the option to have your trades closed out by SL is selected, otherwise trades are closed out by a signal in the opposite direction in conformity to the entry criteria)

Anyone who makes this if they have a little time, will be very much appreciated for their assistance.

Regards,

E. Lang

Why should someone atempt to code this EA. You show no proof of actual trades or any screen shots of potential profits in open orders. You should first show what the potential is before you ask for someone to spent his time on your "idea".

Roets:
Why should someone atempt to code this EA. You show no proof of actual trades or any screen shots of potential profits in open orders. You should first show what the potential is before you ask for someone to spent his time on your "idea".

You are right.

That is why I moved it to raw ideas thread.

Is there a Hedge EA that based on a Moving average (buy when above MA, sell below MA say 50 MA)?

keymaker:
Is there a Hedge EA that based on a Moving average (buy when above MA, sell below MA say 50 MA)?

makegrid193

Hi People, I can write EAs for systems here, PM me for details.

Reason: