Raw Ideas - page 48

Hello,

there are too many MA cross ea's on this forum, search for UniversalllCross ea, thats the best one.

And here is the link: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Good Luck

thanks for your helpful info !

It is possible?

Hi good day to all,

I looking for indicator which plot open price of the day, from beginning of the day session (0 hr ) to end of the day ( 23hr ) end of the session. If possible with historical data for backtesting. If such indicator not available, can it be code?

Thanks.

Power level v1

Hi all,

Sorry for my previous post. I have search around and find it, it is Powerlevel v1. That's what 1 looking for. Sorry if i trouble somebody.

Files:

matfx:
Hi good day to all,

I looking for indicator which plot open price of the day, from beginning of the day session (0 hr ) to end of the day ( 23hr ) end of the session. If possible with historical data for backtesting. If such indicator not available, can it be code?

Thanks.

Are you speaking about GMT or NYT?

sjerar:
Are you speaking about GMT or NYT?

GMT. Thanks. But the power levelv1 will do.

Can Someone help me With this??

Can anyone help me out with this Autotrader that was given to me don't really know how to adjust it but i need it to take a profit of about 15pips, the profit and loss was set to 25 can someone help me adjust it so that it be better. i would appreciate it thanks and it should be able to function at all times during trading hours.

my platform is on alpari UK

miquest:
Can anyone help me out with this Autotrader that was given to me don't really know how to adjust it but i need it to take a profit of about 15pips, the profit and loss was set to 25 can someone help me adjust it so that it be better. i would appreciate it thanks and it should be able to function at all times during trading hours. my platform is on alpari UK

Guess you need the MQ4 file

Supporting for an EA / Stop Loss / Take Profit and Trailing Stop

Dear Programmers,

I'm searching an EA where I can do the following things:

1. I'm opening a trade manuallyfor 1.0 Lot (or other defined value)

2. An EA should place on the open trade a predefined Take Profit, but for each currency variable, (f.ex. 40 PIPS), the STOP LOSSshould be set first at a defined level (f.ex. 45 PIPS).

3. After reaching the target of 40 PIPS, the EA is selling autmatically 50% of the open trade and is going on. At the same moment, the Stop Loss Target should move to the entry price (or variable 10 Points behind them) and should change automatically with a defined Trailing Stop (or as a variance to the Low of the second last bar).

I analyzed, that:

The problem cannot be only to set a Trailing stop, because I want to realize gain after reaching the first target. With the 50% trade staying longer than the first target, I don't want to loose money.

Is there anybody who can help me programming this EA. I'm not able to do that, because I'm only a trader.

Best thanks for any response and help.

Rogerio

Reason: