CROSSING EMA 5 x EMA 13 - page 4

sunwest:
Hello 4xtrader, that is good that you trade manually, I thing that is a good way of learning and sometime I wish I had time to do so.

I dont mind trying to rpogram an EA with these rules if I have got time tonight, unless someone else has done it before , I have been quite busy lately

but soon I will have more time at hands

S.

Well my friend, hope you will make an EA for my system someday

God Bless

4xtrader

Can you add third EMA to EA

sunwest:
Hello,

Here we go, I think I managed to do this EA with the rules from the pdf file:

- Buy when EMA 5 has crossed EMA 13 from below + diff between EMA 5 and EMA 13 >1 + diff in between Open price and stoploss at EMA13-50 point<100 Point, Buy at next Open

Place stoploss at EMA13-50 point

Close your buy at close price if EMA13 and EMA5 have crossed the other way

- Sell when EMA 5 has crossed EMA 13 from above + diff between EMA 5 and EMA 13 >1 + diff in between Open price and stoploss at EMA13+50 point<100 Point, Sell at next Open

Place stoploss at EMA13+50 point

Close your sell at close price if EMA13 and EMA5 have crossed the other way

Here are the parameter:

extern double SlowMA = 13; // Slow EMA

extern double FastMA = 5; // Fast EMA

extern double DiffSF = 1; // Diff between Slow EMA and Fast EMA

extern double DiffOpenStopLoss = 100; // Diff between Open price order and EMA13+ stoploss (50 Point)

extern double Lots=0.1; // Lot size

extern double TakeProfit = 300; // Take profit

extern double StopLoss= 50; // Stop Loss from EMA 13 level

extern double TrailingStop= 100; // trailing stop if activated

extern double Slippage = 3;

I also attached the strategy tester result 1H for the last 2 month (every tick 90% quality), the result confirm the testing from kamyar, but in decmber it is not performing as well.

Hope it is what you are looking for

Cheers

Could you add a third EMA to this EA based on the 5-13-62 Trading strategy. Basic rules are as follows:

For Long position:

1. 5EMA cross above 13EMA signal for possible entry.

2. 5EMA and 13EMA cross above 62EMA plus some adjustable pip seperation

between 13EMA and 62EMA will execute a Long trade.

3. Exit, or close, order next time the 5EMA crosses below the 13EMA

Will be the opposite to execute a Short trade.

Orders can also be closed via TP, SL, Trailing Stop, or can be closed manually by trader.

You can also refer to the 5-13-62 pdf file attached in post #16 of this thread for a description of this method.

I tried coding this in an EA, but have come to a point where I need help to take it to the next level. i've attached what I have done thus far.

Many Thanks

Files:

waaustin:
Could you add a third EMA to this EA based on the 5-13-62 Trading strategy. Basic rules are as follows:

For Long position:

1. 5EMA cross above 13EMA signal for possible entry.

2. 5EMA and 13EMA cross above 62EMA plus some adjustable pip seperation

between 13EMA and 62EMA will execute a Long trade.

3. Exit, or close, order next time the 5EMA crosses below the 13EMA

Will be the opposite to execute a Short trade.

Orders can also be closed via TP, SL, Trailing Stop, or can be closed manually by trader.

You can also refer to the 5-13-62 pdf file attached in post #16 of this thread for a description of this method.

I tried coding this in an EA, but have come to a point where I need help to take it to the next level. i've attached what I have done thus far.

Many Thanks

i don't know what it is, but it seems that my request for a little bit of programming help with this EA i'm trying to complete are just being ignored. did I do something to to offend the programmers on this forum. I would hope that being an Elite subscription member, I would be able to get some kind of assistance with this.

Again, could any experienced programmers on the forum PLEASE, PLEASE, assist me with resolving the problems with my EA attached to post #34 above.

waaustin

I have seen you post in several places asking for such coding with no response. You may want to try using the Universal EMA since it will get you closer to what you want.

Exactly my point

et_phonehome_2:
waaustin I have seen you post in several places asking for such coding with no response. You may want to try using the Universal EMA since it will get you closer to what you want.

I know, this is exactly my point.

I could understand if I was someone who was just posting an idea for an EA on here and expecting others to do it all for me (and I've seen alot of members making these type of requests on the forum and getting more help than I have gotten ). But I'm not. I am trying to LEARN so that I can do my own coding. However, I'm at a point with it now that I need some help or guidance to complete it.

I have looked at the UniversalEMA and have used it. And yes it looks like it will do what I want it to for the most part. But I still would like to complete what I started in my EA, if nothing more than to LEARN what I've done wrong, or what I still need to add to it to make it work, or to have someone tell me that it won't work no matter what is done to it? I don't just want to be a FreeLoader, I want to participate!

I don't think that is too much to ask for !!!!!!!

Anyway, THANKS for your reply and your suggestion. It's nice to at least get a response from someone.

waaustin,

I am also interested in such an EA, just that I do not know how to code either. You may want to consider looking at gordago.com for MQ generator, but there are severe limitations to the product, that is, you cannot use it for indicators they do not support, it must be the basic ones. Another suggestion is to ask codesguru, he is an outstanding coder.

Who would like to finish the EA?

HI,

Is anyone interested on finishing the expert advisor of this system proposed by Heder and developed by Sunwest (check post #12) ?? As Heder mentioned, it is opening some trades where it shouldn't according to the system.

It is great that this EA has already been developed in great part, since I had proposed the same thing on this thread, without getting nobody interested: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Actually this system is called WWW Trading System as you can see in the pdf document (post #5), or Web Trading System, as presented in www.webtradingsystem.com, and was developed by Alex Krzhechevsky, who developed the TimeTrap System, too. I think the EA should be named accordingly.

Anyone interested on the job??? We are almost there...

Great thanks to Sunwest for starting and almost accomplishing it .

David.

Here is another version of the 5/13/62, I dont know who had it first but Rob Booker started trading with it

One of the things to note is that long trades are safer to open when the 5/13 cross is above the 62, and the opposite for a short.

You can also use the 62 as the main cross, say when the 5 and the 13 cross the 62 take the trade until the opposite happens.

there are several EAs for crossing MAs maybe you can look a a couple of them and get what you need.

Files:
5_13_62.pdf  200 kb
Reason: