For Short entry:

1) MACD (1hr CHART) must be below zero line for at least 3x bars

2) Enter on 4th bar below zero

3) Price must touch the 5 EMA

4) Stochastic on M15 chart must indicate overbought

5) Williams %R on M15 chart to indicate overbought

For Long Entry:

Reverse to the above

Has anybody come across such an EA (not indicator) and had any luck with it?

Appreciate your replies.

Tks TS

I bought it a half year ago. Plus, you forgot the 20ema to be under the 5ema of the high/low, and price to retrace to 5ema low, then your buy requirements. I had luck with it the first time live won $2,000 then lost $600, then I stopped. I got lucky those 2 days, because the trend was very good. The system sucks without a good trend.

I personally don't like it. The comments on the site is his, and I think no one likes it too. I can make an EA for it, but I don't want to waste time. What do you think?

Hi Dan

Really appreciate your feedback.

If you don't mind having a go at this EA and we can trial/tweak it. You might not like it as a manual system but as a tweaked EA it might prove ok.

Look forward to seeing the EA and we can put it through some tests. You never know.

Thanks again.

TS

Dan7974:
I bought it a half year ago. Plus, you forgot the 20ema to be under the 5ema of the high/low, and price to retrace to 5ema low, then your buy requirements. I had luck with it the first time live won $2,000 then lost $600, then I stopped. I got lucky those 2 days, because the trend was very good. The system sucks without a good trend. I personally don't like it. The comments on the site is his, and I think no one likes it too. I can make an EA for it, but I don't want to waste time. What do you think?

Hi

could you explane all rules of 5 Emas?

thanks

Dan7974:
I bought it a half year ago. Plus, you forgot the 20ema to be under the 5ema of the high/low, and price to retrace to 5ema low, then your buy requirements. I had luck with it the first time live won $2,000 then lost $600, then I stopped. I got lucky those 2 days, because the trend was very good. The system sucks without a good trend. I personally don't like it. The comments on the site is his, and I think no one likes it too. I can make an EA for it, but I don't want to waste time. What do you think?

when I have some time, PM me in about a week.

Buy conditions

Files:

Sell conditions

Files: