Need opinion with my PROFITABLE system

Guys,

i hope you could spend a little time to look at my system, i think this will make forex more easier and simple...

Files:
mysystem.gif  16 kb

What indicators are your system using? We can't give some comment without the details.

Yep, we need details of your system. From your screenshot it looks good, but to give deeper opinion we need more details.

these are my indicator..

1. open 1 H chart

2. set all this indicator, and for #MTF Brain Trading, fill 240 in it's input option

i post nonlag indicator here, so maybe it will be usefull for us..

so many thank's to you all

thx b4

Files:

stevenali:
these are my indicator..

1. open 1 H chart

2. set all this indicator, and for #MTF Brain Trading, fill 240 in it's input option

i post nonlag indicator here, so maybe it will be usefull for us..

so many thank's to you all

thx b4

wew, I apply all MTF Brain and trendsignal to my chart, but only trendsignal shows up. Can you post your template?

The Template

Here it is..

Files:

What indicator is this? Is it some sort of HiLo indicator. It looks promising.

OK, figured out how to load everything. You need the set of the original braintrend indicators in order to be able to see those MTF versions.

So, how do you trade using those indicators? What is your profitable system--entry, exit points, etc.

Brain Bogus

You're buying, but should be selling. Most of the little BT arrows are wrong unless you gamble with your 60 pips stops, because they appear after the fact and the next retracement will get you. The fact that the trade moves back down in the first half is some luck and could very well be the opposite (for that assessment would need context on a higher timeframe and perhaps see the pivot points or a trend indicator). I wouldn;t use any money with that

Man this is an old thread really old look to the other one TheOnlyPivot hes using that now.

Although this is old thread, my my system look like similar with his system.

I use Dot indicator and combine with Moving average.

Use it in 30mnt

Reason: