New metatrader 4 compatible experts - page 8

Hello mladen, i just upgrade my mt4 to build 646 .

When i compile my ea , it have 10 error , can you help me to fixed it ?

Thanks in advance .

Files:
my_ea.mq4  40 kb

stevenpun:
Hello mladen, i just upgrade my mt4 to build 646 .

When i compile my ea , it have 10 error , can you help me to fixed it ?

Thanks in advance .

stevenpun

Try it out now : my_ea_1.mq4

Files:
my_ea_1.mq4  40 kb

New metatrader 4 compatible experts

Good morning to all

Hello mladen

Please could remove the warnings in this EA

Thank you very much in advance.

A big hug.

Hermo.

Hermo:
Good morning to all

Hello mladen

Please could remove the warnings in this EA

A big hug.

Hermo.

Try it out now : ea_cruce_ema_lwma_-_filtro_rsi_1.mq4

New metatrader 4 compatible experts

Good morning everyone.

Hello mladen

Please could correct the errors and warnings in this Ea

Best regards.

Hermo.

Files:

Hermo:
Good morning everyone.

Hello mladen

Please could correct the errors and warnings in this Ea

Best regards.

Hermo.

Hermo

Try it our now : rnn_mt4_v1_1.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Hermo Try it our now : rnn_mt4_v1_1.mq4

Buenos mladen days.

Thanks for fixing the Ea.

I could say that just opened Buys.

I lot of code, but I do not think they are also contemplated Sells but I will not have any.

Thank you for your mladen work.

Best regards.

Hermo.

mladen:
This a thread dedicated to new metarader compatible experts (those that need to be adjusted)

This is a renko live chart 3.3 expert adapted to work with the new metatrader 4 history file formats. The main difference (apart from being able to generate renko charts for the new metatrader 4) is that this version now allows multiple charts being loaded at a same time without overloading the CPU (internal variables are set correctly for any indicator used on such charts) and EAs can be run on each instance of such renko chart

Mladen, is it possible to limit the number of bars loaded by the renko chart ? I have 5'477'661 bars history on my M1 chart and it crashes when loading the renko chart. Would be awesome. Thanks a million if it's possible.

airquest:
Mladen, is it possible to limit the number of bars loaded by the renko chart ? I have 5'477'661 bars history on my M1 chart and it crashes when loading the renko chart. Would be awesome. Thanks a million if it's possible.

Did you try setting the max bars on chart to some smaller number (I use 5000)?

Anyway, it can just roughly be limited in generating (you can not know in advance how many renko bars will be produced). Have to think about it more

mladen:
Did you try setting the max bars on chart to some smaller number (I use 5000)? Anyway, it can just roughly be limited in generating (you can not know in advance how many renko bars will be produced). Have to think about it more

Ok, it worked. Thank you. Actually I had tried it already, but didn't work first. Disconnected and restarted the terminal and now it's ok .

Reason: