Harmonic Trading - page 553

Thanks matfx that will.help.a.great deal.

is.it.just the 3 patterns going to show?

Perhaps with luck if knightrider can post template amd indicators ill.try and merge the two using mt4 with fxcm

Just a suggestion maybe if.porochuk could pit.emerging patterns into v149 and also a function to turn on and off entry and stop.loss point...either default for the patterns or set by user.

for.me it be good.to enable.it and for.each pattern that is found it tells me the entry and stop.loss.points.

devontrader:

Perhaps with luck if knightrider can post template amd indicators ill.try and merge the two using mt4 with fxcm

It is not 3 patterns, we are now using 3 zup, with different select patterns. First zup, only select the classic patterns, second zup just the cypher patterns and third one AB=CD patterns.

So add zup148 to the chats 3 times?

Matfx if i wanted all.patterns to show clearly on.my.charts just like you have on your with out any lines of fibs drawn etc is it just a simple case with v148 of select pattern 000000000.....1 the last 0 in the list you.place a 1 instead of 0 to turn on total...being all.of them

devontrader:
Matfx if i wanted all.patterns to show clearly on.my.charts just like you have on your with out any lines of fibs drawn etc is it just a simple case with v148 of select pattern 000000000.....1 the last 0 in the list you.place a 1 instead of 0 to turn on total...being all.of them

NO, you don't need to do anything. Place all indicators in the correct folder, place the template i have provided in the template folder. Open any chart, just apply the template and your are good.

Matfx yea buddy done that and all works fine.

I have the zup ind as well as fx ground works and korharmonics etc.

im wandering to.what advantage i would have adding any others.

but i will say i love knight riders chart to of emerging patterns.....could these 2 be combined?

If so how? Or maybe even use another zup indicator for emerging patterns but what settings would they be?

My big concern is with each upgrade zup they do different things and not much info on documents .

1.would be good.tomhave a v148 document for what each setting does.

so much so confusing.

2.would be good to have an overhaul of all zup indicators into 1 so the one zup has all options.along with document to explain hiw to.tweak settings.

With hope that if an all.in one zup was made then it would have the best settings for all patterns in it by default but a simple true false to turn each pattern on or off.

also just have patterns on charts and no fib lines.cos it clutters the charts up.

3. Wouldnt it be good to have a great working ea to go with the all in 1 zup as a package.

How about this Search_Pattern_v6 indicator? It has search future function. I compiled it with build 509, just insert the exe4. Actually this indicator can be further improve with its search algorithm but a coder with good knowledge of harmonic patterns can only do it.

Files:

Ill try it thanks matfx....what settings do you recommend

devontrader:

This is from an old post. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183127

I think the indicator is Harmonic search pattern or something similar.

Reason: