fibo levels + %$

Hello

A question about Fibonacci tools tips.

On this snapshot, under green ellipse there are fibo levels and under red rectangle there are prices

-----------------------------------

In fibo retracement tool when you add

%$

in Fibo \ Fibo Levels \ Description

as shown in the red rectangle,

we can see,on the chart, this function displays (red rectangle) price corresponding to that fibo ratio level

Can you give me a list of this kind of hidden instructions

Thanks in advance

herer is the chartchart

??

paulselvan:
??

So you now know about the %$ regarding Fibos.

That means that it is no longer hidden to you, because you now know about it.

I've known about it for a long time, so it would not occur to me that you consider it hidden.

If you read the help files (F1)

You will find under Analytics\Graphical Objects

"The object visualization mode for different timeframes can be changed in the "Visualization" tab. The object will then be shown only for the selected timeframes. This can be useful when the tool has different settings for different timeframes. The "Fibo Levels" tab is specifically used only for Fibonacci tools. The list of the tool levels is given here in form of a table. The values of the levels can be changed or deleted (the "Delete" button). A new level can be added by pressing of the "Add" button. At that, if "(%$)" is entered in the "Description" field, the price value corresponding with this level will be shown in the chart. The "Defaults" button resets the initial values. The "Style" field that allows to set up the color, appearance, and thickness of levels of the object is located in the lower part of the tab."

Not hidden, but maybe not so easy to find

thank you for your deep reflexion about hidden or not, but its out of subject

better share,if you know some tips

paulselvan:

thank you for your deep reflexion about hidden or not, but its out of subject

better share,if you know some tips

It is totally on subject.

We don't know what is hidden to you, and obviously you cannot ask specific questions about something that you are not aware of.

Reason: