Secrets of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal - page 6

Hello,

i have seen that the fibonacci tool in mt4 can be changed, so it will show the price at the fibo levels. Does anyone know how to do it ?

hope someone can help me with it,

thanks

TitusB:
Hello,

i have seen that the fibonacci tool in mt4 can be changed, so it will show the price at the fibo levels. Does anyone know how to do it ?

hope someone can help me with it,

thanks

Hi,

Firstly, plot the fibonacci tool on the chart. Then double click the red horizontal lines, after that right click, it will show fibo properties. You select the fibo properties, it will show a box window as below picture :

Files:

From the box window, you can see fibo level. Click each of the fibo level under the description column, after the fibo level for example 23.6 you key in (%$) then press add. Do the same steps for the levels you wish to display fibo price. After that you will see something like this:

Files:

Thank you very much Matfx !

Have a nice weekend and many pips to you

Why Does Mt4 Recompile All My Indicators?

WHY DOES MT4 RECOMPILE ALL MY INDICATORS?

Ever since I did the Live Update, I have had problems with MT4 recompiling all of my indicators every time I create a new indicator.

Does anyone know how to prevent this?

Thanks

TheRumpledOne:
WHY DOES MT4 RECOMPILE ALL MY INDICATORS?

Ever since I did the Live Update, I have had problems with MT4 recompiling all of my indicators every time I create a new indicator.

Does anyone know how to prevent this?

Thanks

the easy way is to remove the mt4 code ,and only keep the ex4

Sometimes when I compile a new indicator it does NOT show in the navigator window.

But if I save it under a different name and compile it, my indicators get recompiled.

I know there are recompiled BECAUSE when I look at the folder, the date/time has changed on the .EX4 files.

Note to whoever moved this question to this thread...

WHEN YOU MOVE QUESTIONS, IT JUST MAKES IT HARDER TO FIND THE ANSWERS!! Now, the Q&A is "buried" in this thread.

Why would I look in SECRETS if I want to know about compiles?

TheRumpledOne:
...Note to whoever moved this question to this thread...

WHEN YOU MOVE QUESTIONS, IT JUST MAKES IT HARDER TO FIND THE ANSWERS!! Now, the Q&A is "buried" in this thread.

Why would I look in SECRETS if I want to know about compiles?

Seems you are talking with me in this way.

This thread was opened by Lenar, Head of Metaquotes. So, he can reply (if he will want of course).

usb thing

anybody knows if its possibel to have your mt4 running from an usb pen

so one just couldt carry it with you an use it on every pc ?

Reason: