Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 839

mladen:
Multi time frame version of zero lines : zerolines_mtf.mq4

awesome.. simply awesome.

Hi,

could you mLaden or mrtools be so kind and make this Indicator an MTF?

ind-wsodwroatrend_line.mq4

alf non lag mtf nmc.mq4

Hi mladen,

May I ask what "Length" is measured in alf non lag mtf nmc.mq4? I figured out an ordinary Adaptive Laguerre Filter is plotted by the setting of Length=0, however I can't come up with the meaning of default Length=7, so would you mind explaining me a bit on what the usage is?

Regards,

poyais:
Hi mladen,

May I ask what "Length" is measured in alf non lag mtf nmc.mq4? I figured out an ordinary Adaptive Laguerre Filter is plotted by the setting of Length=0, however I can't come up with the meaning of default Length=7, so would you mind explaining me a bit on what the usage is?

Regards,

poyais

That version of adaptive laguerre filter can be pre-filtered using th non-lag ma as a that pre-filter. Length is used to calculate non lag ma that is then used in alf calculation

rplust:
Hi,

could you mLaden or mrtools be so kind and make this Indicator an MTF?

ind-wsodwroatrend_line.mq4

rplust

Here is the multi time frame version : ind-wsodwroatrend_line_mtf.mq4

Hello everybody, hope trading is going good.

Is there a Chaikin Money Flow mtf oscillator with Histogram working on build 745 ?

Regards

wolf300:
Hello everybody, hope trading is going good.

Is there a Chaikin Money Flow mtf oscillator with Histogram working on build 745 ?

Regards

wolf300

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

No I did not yet,

now I am not sure which one to take, are they all working on new builds?

The meaning of this indi is measuring the buying/selling presure when crossing the sero-line for a given period of time.

Good to make sure +0.05 or -0.05 level is broken to avoid wrong signals.

So to get a mtf version, mayby smoothed, if that is possible, would be way better than obv or volume alone. Divergences

are very good signals too, as Volume is into play. (As you know for sure obv is "leading" price, so Volume is most important, but in forex very hard to get clean numbers)

It would be very nice, if you could make a suggestion which cmf to take, as you know exactly the formula to calculate it( page 6 but wrong way to show histo)

Thank you so much for all your work you are doing for free to all who need help.

Wolf

mladen:
rplust Here is the multi time frame version :

That's awesome. Thank you so much! I've been trying to add a "unique ID" to it. No error when compiling, but it doesn't work.

Thought it would be simple.....lol

extern string UniqueID = "instance1";

int deinit(){

{

ObjectDelete(UniqueID);

return(0);

}

//---- TODO: add your code here

for(cnt=0; cnt<=5; cnt++)

{

ObjectDelete("Trend UP-"+cnt);

ObjectDelete("Trend DN-"+cnt);

ObjectDelete("WSO-"+cnt);

ObjectDelete("WRO-"+cnt);

}

//----

return(0);

}

Could yu also please add the colors to the parameter window so size and color could be changed for each instance of the indicator. Thank you.

rplust:
That's awesome. Thank you so much! I've been trying to add a "unique ID" to it. No error when compiling, but it doesn't work.

Thought it would be simple.....lol

extern string UniqueID = "instance1";

int deinit(){

{

ObjectDelete(UniqueID);

return(0);

}

//---- TODO: add your code here

for(cnt=0; cnt<=5; cnt++)

{

ObjectDelete("Trend UP-"+cnt);

ObjectDelete("Trend DN-"+cnt);

ObjectDelete("WSO-"+cnt);

ObjectDelete("WRO-"+cnt);

}

//----

return(0);

}

Could yu also please add the colors to the parameter window so size and color could be changed for each instance of the indicator. Thank you.

rplust

UniqueID has to be added to all the object names otherwise it will not work

But since that indicator has a lot of lines displayed, wouldn't it be too much to have more instances at one chart?

Reason: