Requests & Ideas - page 633

hello

could we have mini chart with add custom indicator on it? 

similar: 

is it possible?

regard 

bilbao:

hello

could we have mini chart with add custom indicator on it? 

similar: 

is it possible?

regard 

Only in metatrader 5 (and there you have them already as objects)

mladen:
Only in metatrader 5 (and there you have them already as objects)
thanks very much

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

I know you are busy in coding and experimenting mq5 tools/indicators these days for to compete expected future necessity.

i have a special request regarding " adaptive rsx 3.2 oma mtf "

As to my observation and experience this a unique tools of its kind,(3 state adaptable-price filtering-filtering speed capability-rsx depth and speed-latest 20 prices and much more) very flexible and adaptable in any situation,a user can adjust it in any form of price movement according to his/her strategy,conditionally if he/she know it how to handle.even it can be fitted digitally :)

so my request is if some other average/s (ema,tema,and or other averages) can be experimented other than OMA too.

regards

PS: believe me or not, I am right now rewriting the whole set of averages - when I am finished, I think it will be able to be used even in a simpler way in any calculation

mladen:
PS: believe me or not, I am right now rewriting the whole set of averages - when I am finished, I think it will be able to be used even in a simpler way in any calculation

:) :) and where is the reason,not to believe you.

Really an interesting news regarding rewriting whole set of Averages,of course and for sure there will be a notable change and up-gradation in results too,other wise it was not necessary you invest a lot of efforts on it,i can guess it is a huge process of analyzing things first then lay out in code shape because it is not a single code but a package of tools.

all my good wishes with you.

and a gift for you :)

I am not sure, but it wouldn't be too difficult to make one like that (ony using objects for mt4, mt5 can be a regular indicator)

hello Mladen it is possible to renew this indi coz my platform dont see it thanks/
Files:

manfloy:
hello Mladen it is possible to renew this indi coz my platform dont see it thanks/

That indicator requires "hanover --- extensible functions (np).mqh" in order to be compiled

I don't have it and as far as I know "hanover" did not make a new mt4 compatible version of that include file, so the odds to make that work are not good

is it possible to complete this indicator will all the 38 averages pack ?

is it possible to have a step version of this one too ?

thxs in advance 

Reason: