Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 843

Can made it mtf? azzx_emavol_1_0_arrows+alerts.mq4 Thanks.

olef:
Can made it mtf? azzx_emavol_1_0_arrows+alerts.mq4 Thanks.

Olef, that indicator repaints.

Can someone convert zig and zag into multiple time frame. I currently have a successful strategy with this indicator but think I can be more efficient if I get it in MTF. I have attached the indicator.

Thanks in advance

zigandzag.mq4

Files:
zigandzag.mq4  16 kb

Multi Timeframe Indicators

Dear Mladen & MrTool

Is this indicator existed somewhere in MT codes

HMA Color nrp & alerts + arrows 2.mq4

Thanks

Talaat E

talaate:
Dear Mladen & MrTool

Is this indicator existed somewhere in MT codes

HMA Color nrp & alerts + arrows 2.mq4

Thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E

I am afraid I do not understand the question. Would you mind explaining it?

mladen:
Talaat E I am afraid I do not understand the question. Would you mind explaining it?

I am sorry if I wasn't clear, I meant multitime frame indicator

Talaat E

amiralias:
hi dear mladen and mr tools

would you please pay attention to this request ?

it will be appreciated if some one can make an adx indicator with these specifications :

4 bars : first bar for adx ( green for positive slope , red for negative slope and yellow for no direction )

second bar for +di ( green for positive slope , red for negative slope and yellow for no direction )

third bar for -di ( red for positive slope , green for negative slope and yellow for no direction )

and the last bar for adx value ( red for adx<20 , yellow for 20<adx<25 green for 25<adx<40 and aqua for 40<adx )

and also :

adjustable period for adx and di separately

adjustable time frame (multi time frame )

and non repainting

thanks a lot in advance

hi

why nobody help me ???

amiralias:
hi why nobody help me ???

amiralias

Help is help

Coding a project from start to begging that is so specifically "requested" is anything but help - it becomes a job. When you have such specific demands I recommend that you find some coder that will do the job for you (there are job markets that will be more than happy to do the job for you)

mladen:
amiralias

Help is help

Coding a project from start to begging that is so specifically "requested" is anything but help - it becomes a job. When you have such specific demands I recommend that you find some coder that will do the job for you (there are job markets that will be more than happy to do the job for you)

hi dear mladen

your kindness made you to reply to many requests daily that have no money for you .

i think you will be happy and satisfy too when your friends could get your help about indicators and be happy .

the indicator that i requested and need you and mr tools help , would be useful for all of our friends in this topic .

i am sure you are so kind that do it for all of your friends and me ,and i know this take a lot of your time.

you and mr toos are gentlemen and still my hero even if you dont like to do it .

sorry to bother you

and thanks a lot for all of your help (past and future)

Dear Mladen

Dear MrTool

Referring to the post #8432 would you please convert the indicator of the attached into MTF hma_color_nrp_amp_alerts__arrows_2.mq4

Thanks

Talaat E

Reason: