Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 841

talaate:

Happy nice weekend for all

Back to nice time from memory:

Freedom'90

George Michael - Freedom! '90 - YouTube

Talaat E

Thank you, suddenly i saw careless whisper... My past... I am in full emotion ...

Hi Mladen

Please can you convert ytg_DveMashki_ind_w_Signals to MTF?

Hvala

duke12:
Hi Mladen

Please can you convert ytg_DveMashki_ind_w_Signals to MTF?

Thank you

Hi Duke12, An ex4 file can not be modified.

didn't know here is mq4

duke12:
didn't know here is mq4

Duke12, made it mtf.

mrtools:
duke12, made it mtf.

非常好的指标!老师能做成4tf版本吗?非常感谢!

太虚一毫:
非常好的指标!老师能做成4tf版本吗?非常感谢!

Hi 太虚一毫, try this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187/page24 using a fast ma setting of 28 , fast ma method = MODE_LWMA or 3, a slow ma setting of 144, and slow ma method = MODE_LWMA or 3. That indicator is actually a ma cross in histogram style.

Files:

mladen:
rplust Here is the multi time frame version : ind-wsodwroatrend_line_mtf.mq4

mLaden or mrtools, would you be so kind to add a unique ID to this Indicator. I've been trying as mLaden suggested, but I'm getting nowhere.

rplust:
mLaden or mrtools, would you be so kind to add a unique ID to this Indicator. I've been trying as mLaden suggested, but I'm getting nowhere.

rplust

Here you go : ind-wsodwroatrend_line_mtf_1.01.mq4

mladen:
rplust Here you go :

Thank you mLaden, I almost did the same when trying, but I used UnidqueID, and not uniqueID+...I understand now why...well, almost.

Anyway, being a coding genius, I've added the possibility to change line colours and thickness....I can change the colours but the line thickness is changed only for 1 line and secondly, it does not let me use the MTFwith different IDs anymore. Geez...I'm never going to follow your footsteps, this I know for sure! Could you be so kind and have a look at the mess I have created. Thank you!

ind-wsodwroatrend_line_mtf_1.01_1.mq4

Reason: