Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 837

Rocktheedge:
Mladen you are doing a great job .. i always appreciate what you always do .. i need some changes in henderson filter n histo there still some bugs in this indicator ..

the arrow should be the same place where the alert appear ..

sometime arrow appear 4 bar lag sometime 1 or 6 .. where the alert appear why the arrow dont appear at the same place and it should not change the place after passing some hours ..

can you fix it . it could be a great in low timeframe for scalping .. thanks

There is nothing wrong with that indicator

Please reread some of the posts where the explanation how a multi time frame indicators are working was given to you

Also, please read this Henderson | Seasonal adjustment for some more information about the nature of the Henderson filter

all the best

When i place it to 1min chart with 5 min timeframe setting . its not working good .. on the alert arrow appear 4 bar lag after a while arrow change the place and goes back to 10 bars then 20 and finally 30 bars back .. so to see the past chart to check how its work having so trouble to judge ..

when i place on 1hour with 4 hour setting its appear 4 bar lag .. its mean if u place on 1 min with 5 min setting it should work like 1hour and 4 hour setting but its not working .

and on high timeframe when the price move fast in reverse dont give the signal at a time when you got lose and suddenly appear the same place where it should at alert ..in other mean maybe its lagging or some error .

maybe you could understand what i mean ..

Rocktheedge:
When i place it to 1min chart with 5 min timeframe setting . its not working good .. on the alert arrow appear 4 bar lag after a while arrow change the place and goes back to 10 bars then 20 and finally 30 bars back .. so to see the past chart to check how its work having so trouble to judge ..

when i place on 1hour with 4 hour setting its appear 4 bar lag .. its mean if u place on 1 min with 5 min setting it should work like 1hour and 4 hour setting but its not working .

and on high timeframe when the price move fast in reverse dont give the signal at a time when you got lose and suddenly appear the same place where it should at alert ..in other mean maybe its lagging or some error .

maybe you could understand what i mean ..

Yes. I do

Please read that article about Hendersons filter (especially this part :

The filter weights applied in the middle of a time series are symmetric, while the end filter weights are asymmetric. This is due to the standard end point problem where at the start and end of the series there is not enough data on either side of the data points to generate symmetric filter weights. In practice, the impact of this can be reduced by generating seperate forecasts and then applying the symmetric filter weights, e.g. by using ARIMA methods.

mladen:
Sorry, but I do not understand what are you asking That indicator is showing arrows when both conditions are fulfilled (ie: one is confirming the other - there is no other way to do that)

that is your reply to my apply .

what is problem ?

arak_fx:
HI

i dont't understand this statement " The fact that you did not like what I responded is yet another issue that you have to deal with. But do not mislead anybody that you did not receive a response."

he/she not made indicator for me . that programmer said to me that is busy!

about of again request : i don't received any indicator and that indicator is very necessary for me .

That is a simple lie

See this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page550

PS: I was not aware that we had any kind of contract or agreement. Would you please be kind enough and show me a post to remind me when did I take the obligation to make anything for you (after the indicator that was made as you requested and after which you started the "I did not mean that" game after which I did answer and explained to you why it is not wise to use that type of multi time frame combination for signals in any indicator the way you imagined it)?

PPS: I have never ever had any additional conversation with you so I had never ever had any chance in my entire life to tell you that "that programmer said to me that is busy!". Please keep the facts clean and provable

arak_fx:
HI

i dont't understand this statement " The fact that you did not like what I responded is yet another issue that you have to deal with. But do not mislead anybody that you did not receive a response."

he/she not made indicator for me . that programmer said to me that is busy!

about of again request : i don't received any indicator and that indicator is very necessary for me .

arak_fx, do you realize how scary the FOREX world would be without mladen, mrtools, and others helping us out here?! (and essentially for free)

Please don't ruin it for the rest of us. Even if you don't like somebody, that doesn't mean you don't have to respect their credentials. These people have programming and creatively skills that you can't find anywhere.

There is no contract that they have to help us, they're essentially helping us out of charity.

Put your ego aside and take my advice: (1) don't make any more postings, (2) create a new username, and start fresh, and learn to have some respect.

Don't reply to me either, your opinion means nothing to me. I'm just trying to save you from yourself and also, not give a bad taste to the people who are here helping us retards until we learn something.

I am sorry to interfere but I wonder from Jan 2006 till now = almost 9 years and just 20 posts more than half of them in couple of days!!!

mladen:
That is a simple lie

See this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page550

PS: I was not aware that we had any kind of contract or agreement. Would you please be kind enough and show me a post to remind me when did I take the obligation to make anything for you (after the indicator that was made as you requested and after which you started the "I did not mean that" game after which I did answer and explained to you why it is not wise to use that type of multi time frame combination for signals in any indicator the way you imagined it)?

PPS: I have never ever had any additional conversation with you so I had never ever had any chance in my entire life to tell you that "that programmer said to me that is busy!". Please keep the facts clean and provable

King of Forex; Thank you for your all Works... Thank you so much !!!

vaider:
vinini_wpr_fo.mq4help_mtf_version__thanks

Vaider, this would be a non repaint version that is mtf.

Files:
Reason: