Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 844

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Dear MrTool

Referring to the post #8432 would you please convert the indicator of the attached into MTF hma_color_nrp_amp_alerts__arrows_2.mq4

Thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E

Here is the multi time frame version : hma_color_nrp_amp_mtf_amp_alerts__arrows_2.mq4

mladen:
Talaat E Here is the multi time frame version : hma_color_nrp_amp_mtf_amp_alerts__arrows_2.mq4

Many Thanks Great Mladen

My Greetings and wish you Happy weekend

Talaat E

Hi Mladen,

Greetings...

I am not a coder, so request for converting Brookys ICHI MACD to ALL Brooky ICHI MACD, like

ALL MACD (all time frames in one window).

I am not able to attach the indis either links, pls don't mind ( or pls show from where to attach indis.)

Please convert the indicator, would be of great help.

Regards,

Harry.

Files:
allmacd.jpg  17 kb

Just got the reply link for attachment....

hphp69:
Hi Mladen,

Greetings...

I am not a coder, so request for converting Brookys ICHI MACD to ALL Brooky ICHI MACD, like

ALL MACD (all time frames in one window).

I am not able to attach the indis either links, pls don't mind ( or pls show from where to attach indis.)

Please requesting to convert the indicator, would be of great help.

Regards,

Harry.

Files:

Hi Mladen

If you can, please change this to a Muli-Time-Frame version.

And add alerts when a new support/resistance area is created.

Thank you so much!

Files:

Onpoint:
Hi Mladen

If you can, please change this to a Muli-Time-Frame version.

And add alerts when a new support/resistance area is created.

Thank you so much!

Onpoint, would you happen to have the original source code, that version is decompiled.

mrtools:
Onpoint, would you happen to have the original source code, that version is decompiled.

Hi Mr. Tools,

These are the files that I have. I hope one of these can work. I think the !XPS v8 DSR test indicator is a modified version of the Synergy DSR indicator.

Onpoint:
Hi Mr. Tools, These are the files that I have. I hope one of these can work. I think the !XPS v8 DSR test indicator is a modified version of the Synergy DSR indicator.

Onpoint

Both those indicators are decompiled. Do you happen to have original source codes?

Dear Mladen,

Please consider my request.

Regards.

HarryP

hphp69:

Reason: