Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 846

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
lrathi:
Attn: MLaden

Please could you add pop-up and email alerts to this wonderful BBStop version indicator. It is programmed to input 2x decimal places.

Also when the message comes up could it please name the PAIR, TIME-FRAME , BUY/SELL or UP/DOWN etc in the message

Is it possible to have an option to give the message after candle close/Not close.

Many thanks and appreciation in advanced.

I have searched for hours for these alerts on this version without success.

lrathi

As far as I see if you turn the AlertsSoundON it is already triggering pop up alert

alexjohn
alexjohn  

Hi mladen/ mrtools,

thanks for your good works here. Please i will appreciate if this indicator has mtf and alert signals when colour changes.

God bless you.

Regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
gabrielumoh:
Hi mladen/ mrtools,

thanks for your good works here. Please i will appreciate if this indicator has mtf and alert signals when colour changes.

God bless you.

Regards

gabrielumoh

Multi time frame version of it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page425

A bit different version but with multi time frame and alerts was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page440

alexjohn
alexjohn  

Mladen,

thanks so much. I have seen that version previously. Please help me make this version mtf and alert. Its because of the difference i need this. Thanks in advance.

God bless.

alexjohn
alexjohn  

Mladen, mrtools

thanx for all your gestures

just need an alert on this indicator,

thanks in advance

rplust
rplust  

Hi,

how do you use the BBands_StopsV1A_mtf when the Indicator has errors....Line 111, 113....

That's why it doesn't attach to the charts.

Oh, I see below, mLaden has cleaned that up already...awesome.

lrathi
lrathi  
mladen:
lrathi As far as I see if you turn the AlertsSoundON it is already triggering pop up alert

Thanks MLaden,

I did not even try the sound alert to TRUE. Great news. Would it be possible to add an email alert to this indicator?

There is a 4 Timeframe bar indicator for BB which I have on my PC. However, it does not attach to my charts? Any reason? new build of MT4?

If I can get the 4 TF BAR indicator functonal with this version of BB stop will be fabulous.

Also if 2 or 3 time frames line up does it give an alert/

Many thanks again

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
lrathi:

Hi,

how do you use the BBands_StopsV1A_mtf when the Indicator has errors....Line 111, 113....

Here is a version that is new mql compatible : bbands_stopsv1a_mtf_nmc.mq4

lrathi
lrathi  
rplust:
Here is a version that is new mql compatible : bbands_stopsv1a_mtf_nmc.mq4

Hi Mladen,

The 4 TF Bar for BB stop indicator does not attach to charts. I have tried with the new version posted of BB stop indicator.

Here is the indicator. Please let me know what version of BB stop it requires. I would love the BBands_STOPS VIA_mtf nmc.mq4 version to be used in 4tf Bar indicator.

Thanks again

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mladen:

Hi Mladen,

The 4 TF Bar for BB stop indicator does not attach to charts. I have tried with the new version posted of BB stop indicator.

Here is the indicator. Please let me know what version of BB stop it requires. I would love the BBands_STOPS VIA_mtf nmc.mq4 version to be used in 4tf Bar indicator.

Thanks again

Version compatible with new mql : 4_time_frame_bb_stops_nmc.mq4

It does not need any external indicator (it calculates bb stops on its own)

Files: