Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 834

rplust
rplust  
mladen:
rplust

That is working correctly

Set the interpolate to false and you will see exactly what and why is done. Using current time frame interpolated values would show false ray that does not exist on the target higher time frame (is : it would be showing something that does not exist at all at the original time frame)

thank you for your feedback. I have worked with it the whole day on different TF's and pairs and settings and it's awesome the way it works. I'm am happy as hell. Thank you guys for providing all the help and thank you mr tools for adding the code.

alexjohn
alexjohn  

Pls mladen and mrtools,

please can you make this indicator mtf. I will be very greatful. Regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
gabrielumoh:
Pls mladen and mrtools, please can you make this indicator mtf. I will be very greatful. Regards

gabrielumoh

Here you go : dmi_adx_histogram_oscillator2_mtf.mq4

alexjohn
alexjohn  

Hello mladen.

Thanking you for giving me the mtf version of this indicator. But while adding the mtf, u deleted the alerts features. That must be an ommission. Please help me reinstall the alerts and its components.

I really do appreciate your effort.

God bless you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
gabrielumoh:
Hello mladen.

Thanking you for giving me the mtf version of this indicator. But while adding the mtf, u deleted the alerts features. That must be an ommission. Please help me reinstall the alerts and its components.

I really do appreciate your effort.

God bless you

gabrielumoh

I did not delete the alerts

I used the version you posted. Please check the version you have posted (here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page556 ) and there are no alerts in that version whatsoever

alexjohn
alexjohn  

I am soo sorry. You are soo kind

alexjohn
alexjohn  

Mladen,

thanks , pls find attached indicator with alert to be converted to mtf. Best regrds

William Snyder
William Snyder  
gabrielumoh:
Mladen, thanks , pls find attached indicator with alert to be converted to mtf. Best regrds

Gabrielumoh, added mtf.

alexjohn
alexjohn  

Thanks mrtools. Do appreciate your kindness. Happy day

Gary Davis
Gary Davis  

Maybe someone can look at this. I thought this was a mft version, but I just discovered that nothing changes no matter what TF I put in the indicator. I am looking for a Volty Channel indicators that locks in different TF.