Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 845

Hi mLaden,

I've got a new computer and copied all my files and folders, but the Indi Coridor FullSSA normalize - mtf 3.01 nmc.mq4 does not plot on the chart anymore. What am I missing? Interestingly it plots when I use the template I was using on the old computer. I've also compiled it again with no errors.

rplust:
Hi mLaden, I've got a new computer and copied all my files and folders, but the Indi Coridor FullSSA normalize - mtf 3.01 nmc.mq4 does not plot on the chart anymore. What am I missing? Interestingly it plots when I use the template I was using on the old computer. I've also compiled it again with no errors.

Hi Rplust, maybe if its a new platform you need to enable dll's, since the indicator uses the SSA dll file.

mrtools:
Hi Rplust, maybe if its a new platform you need to enable dll's, since the indicator uses the SSA dll file.

Geez,I had thought of everything, even checked whether copied the SSA dll file....but on this computer I had not enabled the dll import yet....simply forgot about it among a thousand other problems with new software and windows...life is never what it was before....lol...thanks mrTools!

Would be nice if someone replied. At least let me know if I am wasting my time trying to get a multi frame version of this indicator.

zigandzag.mq4

Files:
zigandzag.mq4  16 kb

gabrielbake:
Would be nice if someone replied. At least let me know if I am wasting my time trying to get a multi frame version of this indicator. zigandzag.mq4

Gabrielbake, added the mtf.

Files:

mladen:
Updated Center of gravity : center_of_gravity_mtf_nmc.mq4 Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page377

Hi mladen,

do you have an MTF version for JB Center of Gravity?jb_center_of_gravity.mq4

I heard that is a non repainted COG.

Thanks in advanced.

pokerstar:
Hi mladen,

do you have an MTF version for JB Center of Gravity?jb_center_of_gravity.mq4

I heard that is a non repainted COG.

Thanks in advanced.

Hi Pokerstar, this would be the mtf version.

Hi Mladen, Mrtools......

Also please consider my request.

Regards.

hphp69:
Hi Mladen,

Greetings...

I am not a coder, so request for converting Brookys ICHI MACD to ALL Brooky ICHI MACD, like

ALL MACD (all time frames in one window).

I am not able to attach the indis either links, pls don't mind ( or pls show from where to attach indis.)

Please convert the indicator, would be of great help.

Regards,

Harry.

Attn: MLaden

Please could you add pop-up and email alerts to this wonderful BBStop version indicator. It is programmed to input 2x decimal places.

Also when the message comes up could it please name the PAIR, TIME-FRAME , BUY/SELL or UP/DOWN etc in the message

Is it possible to have an option to give the message after candle close/Not close.

Many thanks and appreciation in advanced.

I have searched for hours for these alerts on this version without success.

lrathi:
Attn: MLaden

Please could you add pop-up and email alerts to this wonderful BBStop version indicator. It is programmed to input 2x decimal places.

Also when the message comes up could it please name the PAIR, TIME-FRAME , BUY/SELL or UP/DOWN etc in the message

Is it possible to have an option to give the message after candle close/Not close.

Many thanks and appreciation in advanced.

I have searched for hours for these alerts on this version without success.

lrathi

As far as I see if you turn the AlertsSoundON it is already triggering pop up alert

Reason: