Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1036

Isidro
Isidro  

Good morning Mladen,

The indicator works well if you change timeframes, the values are same values if you check in diferent charts, but only show the buy/sell arrowns on the current timeframe.

The problem is if you change the timeframe indicator to a diferent timeframe of the chart then not show arrows, only show arrows if you are using same current tmeframe.

Could you check it ?

dynamic_mtf.mq4

Thank you.

Files:
john1368
john1368  

Can someone help with the .mq4 file for indicator RSI-MACD-SIGNAL-_V3- MTF please

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
isidrobox:
Good morning Mladen,

The indicator works well if you change timeframes, the values are same values if you check in diferent charts, but only show the buy/sell arrowns on the current timeframe.

The problem is if you change the timeframe indicator to a diferent timeframe of the chart then not show arrows, only show arrows if you are using same current tmeframe.

Could you check it ?

dynamic_mtf.mq4

Thank you.

isidrobox

Here is a correct version : dynamic_mtf_1.mq4

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
john1368:
Can someone help with the .mq4 file for indicator RSI-MACD-SIGNAL-_V3- MTF please

John1368, found this version, not sure if it's the same as what you are looking for.

rsi_of_macd-signal_v3_mtf.mq4

Isidro
Isidro  

Good morning Mladen,

Thank you so much for your help, it works fine.

Isidrobox

Isidro
Isidro  

Good afternoon all,

I have modified the HalfTrend MTF and instead of atr bars now you can see channels, and if you compares with PZlopez trend it is exactly the same with 1 atr deviation, if you fix the atr deviation value 2, you have a nice trading channel.

Isidro
Isidro  

Good morning Mladen,

I have modified the HalfTrend MTF to have channels instead of bars, the channels are atr deviation, the problems is on current time the channels have a value and in diferent timeframe not show the same value, I have tried to include an ATR MTF but it is too much for me.

Could you check it?

atr_mtf.mq4

halftrend_mtf_with_alerts.mq4

Thank you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
isidrobox:
Good morning Mladen,

I have modified the HalfTrend MTF to have channels instead of bars, the channels are atr deviation, the problems is on current time the channels have a value and in diferent timeframe not show the same value, I have tried to include an ATR MTF but it is too much for me.

Could you check it?

atr_mtf.mq4

halftrend_mtf_with_alerts.mq4

Thank you

isidrobox

Try it out now : halftrend_mtf_with_alerts_1.mq4

Files:
Isidro
Isidro  

Good afternoon Mladen,

The problem still there. For example if I have a 5 minutes chart and I change the HalfTrend indi timeframe to 30 minutes and then try to change the deviation channels value from 2 to any other value, you will look than the channels values are fixed not move. You have a correct value for the Halftrend but the channels shows a diferent value than if you insert the indi on a 30 minutes current time chart.

HalfTrend MTF with alerts.mq4

Thank you for your work.

Gary Davis
Gary Davis  

Does anyone have a good "Double CCI Woodie mft with arrows" that works? I have one but it only seems to be correct when the time frame is weekly.