Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 358

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Multi time frame Dinapolli MACD ...

Here is a Dinapolli MACD made mtf (it is a standalone indicator - so it does not need any other indicator to work in mtf mode either)

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

ihumbleone:
Hi All,

may anyone kindly please assist to convert this 3 MT4 indicators to MultiTimeFrame ,

They are Dinapoli MACD and Dinapoli Stochs as well as another NonLag MA

So that they can be used in Lower time frame sceen M1,M5,M15,M30 to plot Higher TimeFrame H1,H4,W1, MN indicator lines.

Thanks a million
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Multi time frame DiNapolli stochastic ...

And the DiNapolli stochastic with added mtf too ...

ihumbleone
ihumbleone  
mladen:
Here is a Dinapolli MACD made mtf (it is a standalone indicator - so it does not need any other indicator to work in mtf mode either)

Thanks a million ! mladen . Sincerely appreciated!

LeanLow
LeanLow  

MT4 Time frame indicators

Hello my question is how to set up for example RSI indicator to see M30 , H1, H4 , D1 data in the same time frame ? Is it possible ? If yes then how ?

paijowijaya
paijowijaya  

Hi Mladen

mladen:
And the DiNapolli stochastic with added mtf too ...

Can you help me so that this indicator can slide up and down (so it looks like there are upper and lower bb and center when we call three times)? Because of that while I understand that this indicator can only be sliding backwards. Actually, this indicator is also not appropriate because when mounted on H1 TF seen from the M5 line is not smooth like the picture TMAC. In TMAC possible when mounted on H1 but seen from the M5 as though the H1 chart was moved to the M5, so the line looks fine. Thank you.

Best Regards

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Multi time frame ma ...

This is multi time frame moving average that can be shifted horizontally (MaShift parameter) and/or vertically (MaVerticalShift parameter - shift is in pips in this version) It is interpolated and it is standalone (it does not need any additional indicator for it to work)

Here is an example of a 1 hour ma on a 15 minute chart

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Files:
paijowijaya
paijowijaya  

Thank You

mladen:
This is multi time frame moving average that can be shifted horizontally (MaShift parameter) and/or vertically (MaVerticalShift parameter - shift is in pips in this version) It is interpolated and it is standalone (it does not need any additional indicator for it to work)

Hi Mladen,

I really do not think if you want to responds and help me. Thanks a lot Mladen, let me try first what you send.

Best Regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Don't worry. It (the indicator) works as it should

angrysky
angrysky  

indicator idea

mladen:

I don't know if this has been done or would work- could we have a histogram that has 3 or 4 colors- and it changes color based on a ma cross and higher high or lower low-

i.e In a downtrend it is red (under the ma and making new lows)- if it breaks up throught the ma it turns yellow- if it makes a new high since the last ma/price cross it turns green.

I can think of a few cool options as far as closed candles on x tf, ma crosses instead of price, even lower tf ma crossing higher, different types of ma's such as t3 clean or Tim Morris, filters on the way the histogram hight appears based on ??? what indies... but anything would be cool.

Thanks in advance,

Ty

ihumbleone
ihumbleone  

Kind Request to turn MACD Trad MT4 to MultiTimeframe

Hi All,

May anyone kindly please assist to convert this MT4 indicators to MultiTimeFrame ,

It is MACD Trad version 4 with alert Mt4 So that it can be used in Lower time frame sceen M1,M5,M15,M30 to plot Higher TimeFrame H1,H4,W1, MN indicator lines.

Thanks a million

Files: