Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 358

I tried lol

t3_rsi_ma_mtf_subsignals.mq4

working on my rsi reader idea

I might have messed this up and it isn't showing both arrows but it gives both color selection on the indiie but only 1 of the logics (the subsignals) on the chart

please help fix the code anyone- thanks-

feel free to add more logics or use a different oscillator etc...

I know nothing about coding but I think this is a start on my idea- these would be the main signals

if (rsi > ema && rsi > levelOs && rsi > levelOb) trend= 1;

if (rsi < ema && rsi < levelOb && rsi < levelOs) trend= -1;

and these would be the sub signals

if (rsi > ema && rsi > levelOs && rsi > levelOs) trend= 1;

if (rsi < ema && rsi < levelOb && rsi < levelOb) trend= -1;

not sure if this has uneeded parts- just changed it till it did what I wanted- also indicator levels seemed off.

I would like control of the arrow size type and colors and might spend tonight trying to figure it out lol.

For some reason I cant put 2 on at once either.

angrysky

To put more than one on the same chart and to have arrows of both visible, assign arrowsIdentifier a unique value (so that the 2 instances have a different arrowsIdentifier value)

As of conditions : what are exactly the conditions that you are after (described in words not code) ?

angrysky:
t3_rsi_ma_mtf_subsignals.mq4

working on my rsi reader idea

I might have messed this up and it isn't showing both arrows but it gives both color selection on the indiie but only 1 of the logics (the subsignals) on the chart

please help fix the code anyone- thanks-

feel free to add more logics or use a different oscillator etc...

I know nothing about coding but I think this is a start on my idea- these would be the main signals

if (rsi > ema && rsi > levelOs && rsi > levelOb) trend= 1;

if (rsi < ema && rsi < levelOb && rsi < levelOs) trend= -1;

and these would be the sub signals

if (rsi > ema && rsi > levelOs && rsi > levelOs) trend= 1;

if (rsi < ema && rsi < levelOb && rsi < levelOb) trend= -1;

not sure if this has uneeded parts- just changed it till it did what I wanted- also indicator levels seemed off.

I would like control of the arrow size type and colors and might spend tonight trying to figure it out lol.

For some reason I cant put 2 on at once either.

Of arrows for multiple indicator instances:

By default arrowsIdentifieris set to "rsima arrows". Let say you want 3 instnces. Set the arrowsIdentifier to "arrows1" for first instance, to "arrows2" for second instance and "arrows3" for third instance and arrows from all 3 instances will be visible. You can use any values (does not have to be "arrows" as I used) as long as every instance of indicator has unique value of arrowsIdentifier parameter. No code change needed for that

mladen:
Of arrows for multiple indicator instances:

as long as every instance of indicator has unique value of arrowsIdentifier parameter.

How do I define the variable?- I have 3 instances

string name = arrowsIdentifier+":"+Time;

double gap = iATR(NULL,0,20,i);

string lookFor = arrowsIdentifier+":";

string lookFor = arrowsIdentifier+":"+time; ObjectDelete(lookFor);

Right click on indicator and chose properties

In the "Inputs" tab find the arrowsIdentifier parameter and edit the value (something like this

:

As I said, no need to change anything the code

angrysky:
How do I define the variable?- I have 3 instances

string name = arrowsIdentifier+":"+Time;

double gap = iATR(NULL,0,20,i);

string lookFor = arrowsIdentifier+":";

string lookFor = arrowsIdentifier+":"+time; ObjectDelete(lookFor);
Files:
parameters.gif  79 kb

mladen:
Right click on indicator and chose properties

In the "Inputs" tab find the arrowsIdentifier parameter and edit the value (something like this

:
As I said, no need to change anything the code

Ok I get it I can get signals by changing the name in the box i.e. "signal", "subsignal" on second indie, "subsignal2" on 3rd etc...- right?

I really have a looong way to go if I am ever to learn coding and would like this to work on 1 indie-

I would really like to get a 3rd signal for my failure swing idea and have no idea how (and I probably messed up the code when I messed with it on my earlier post- ).

Thanks for your attention,

Ty

p.s. Happy for you to delete all these posts if I am stepping on toes revealing too big of secrets etc...

p.p.s. It needs these arrow options and to be on one indie-

it needs to be able to select x different arrows becouse of the mtf-

you could have all tfs set up and that would take a lot of indies and the same size/shape/spacing arrows with only different colors would not work visually at all lol.

extern string note7 = "Arrow Type";

extern string note8 = "0=Thick, 1=Thin, 2=Hollow, 3=Round";

extern string note9 = "4=Fractal, 5=Diagonal Thin";

extern string note10 = "6=Diagonal Thick, 7=Diagonal Hollow";

extern string note11 = "8=Thumb, 9=Finger";

Take iСustom(T3_Rsi ma) indicator and returns its value and shows levels of intersections

iCustom(NULL,timeFrame,indicatorFileName,RsiPeriod,MaPeriod,MaType,Price,T3Period,T3Hot,T3Original,2,1);

angryskys superchop tpl mk1

mtf_4tf_supertrend_barm.mq4

Warning some of the indies I posted (i.e. the DVB) will crash your platform if you try to look at a weekly or monthly tf with it visible.

It looks like the supertrend bar repaints something feirce and it and the multistrend need to have user controlled parameters- can someone fix those issues please?

I cant attach my tpl- it is well over the 1mb tpl file limit- but just attach some envelopes to the choppiness indexs and throw the others indies on and it should look like that.

These are just a prototypes, rough and experimental.

You can use the gann bars from earlier to look like mine if you get creative.

Thanks again all,

Ty

Hi

Can anyone make an MTF indicator from the EUR index indicator attached? Originally found on this thread..

US Dollar Index indicator for MT4 - Page 2 @ Forex Factory

I've been trying to modify the original templates in this thread, using iCustom.. but no luck.. I get rid of errors, and compile it.. but won't show on the separate window

Any help would be a great Xmas present!..

DS

Files:
eur_index.mq4  3 kb

ZIGANI:
Take iСustom(T3_Rsi ma) indicator and returns its value and shows levels of intersections
iCustom(NULL,timeFrame,indicatorFileName,RsiPeriod,MaPeriod,MaType,Price,T3Period,T3Hot,T3Original,2,1);

Something like this should have (T3_Rsi_ma)

Files:
hvf744hdjs.gif  39 kb
Reason: