Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 796

mrtools:
Rocktheedge, its decompiled but I think it's this indicator, and there are parameters to change.

Hi Mrtools.... Could you please correct the MTF of this indicator as am unable to place a 15 min on 5 min..... both the 5 and 15 min DOTS/ARROWS dont show on the screen when using MTF.

Thanx a ton for your help in advanceptl-2-alerts_nmc.mq4

Files:

shazzy:
Hi Mrtools.... Could you please correct the MTF of this indicator as am unable to place a 15 min on 5 min..... both the 5 and 15 min DOTS/ARROWS dont show on the screen when using MTF. Thanx a ton for your help in advanceptl-2-alerts_nmc.mq4

Hi Shazzy, tried it on a m5 chart, with one being current time frame with smaller blue/red dots and another version using mtf m15 using larger dots default colors, and it's working for me.

Files:
mtf_dots.png  79 kb

emmany4:
Hello Guy's, please make this indicator mtf. Thanks in advance

Hello Emmany4, added the mtf, this version may repaint in any timerame more than a normal fractal, so be careful with it.

Files:

help_MTF_version 1211111.mq4

Files:
1211111.mq4  4 kb

vaider:
help_MTF_version 1211111.mq4

Vaider, added mtf.

Files:

Is there a mtf version of the MA ribbon filled indi please?

handy148:
Is there a mtf version of the MA ribbon filled indi please?

handy148

It was posted at this post (it is already a new metatrader 4 compatible) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page466

hello guysi need indicator multi pair with value chart...

pleaseee thanks

Hi,

I haven't read every post here, but I can't understand that every mtf-indicator shows only steps for the old values and can calculate the true values for the future.

For a better understanding:

If I want to show a MA20 from D1 in my M5 Chart, so I can take theoretically the last 19 D1 Values and add my acutal close and divide that value through 20, so I have the "real" MA20 Value from D1 for that bar.

So why I always shown the MA20 D1 (Close-Value) for the hole day?! I it because it is more difficult to programm it, or is there a failure in my thinking?!

kelhenrique:
hello guysi need indicator multi pair with value chart...
  • pleaseee thanks

One version was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179806/page6