Please fix this indicator or EA - page 81

Thanks for your reply.

Please, can you help me to fix this indicator not to repaint or redraw.

Thanks for been there always.

Files:

gbemitte:
Thanks for your reply.

Please, can you help me to fix this indicator not to repaint or redraw.

Thanks for been there always.

gbemitte

Super signals can not be made non-repainting. It is its nature.

Phylo:
Hi Mladen

Thanks for past helps. This indicator draws sets of colored candles above and below a Kijun Sen. (MT4 candles, bars or line chart must be eliminated for the colored candles to be visible). The colored candles are formed from colored histograms. On lower timeframes (M1, M5) after about four months history some colored candles are displaced above or below the position they should occupy. I have coded this in MT5 and this problem is no existent. Could you kindly comment if the MT4 code (in part from Code Base Doc Examples) is lacking or this an MT4 deficiency. Please see mq4 file below. I credit help in the the code and where possible on forums unless requested not to.

0_-_color_candles_cross_kijun_sen.mq4

Phylo

Try it out now

All I'm trying to do is change the colour of the candles indi but it won't let me. I managed to change the colours of the other two indi's by changing the name. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. Can someone please help me - thanks.

Files:

Hi Mladen

please can you have quick look at this indi, as it does n't show the text when in MTF mode (offline or normal)

thanks very much

WR1:
Hi Mladen

please can you have quick look at this indi, as it does n't show the text when in MTF mode (offline or normal)

thanks very much

WR1

Try it out now

Thanks alot Mladen

this one seems good

was it just one of these missing }

or something else aswell

nice job by the way with this Supertrend - it almost exactly matches the xsupertrend in use

but without all the pointless code it seems, and this one you can click on to change the settings, which is a real pain on the other

thanks

WR1:
Thanks alot Mladen

this one seems good

was it just one of these missing }

or something else aswell

nice job by the way with this Supertrend - it almost exactly matches the xsupertrend in use

but without all the pointless code it seems, and this one you can click on to change the settings, which is a real pain on the other

thanks

Actually the error was simple (the kind that is the hardest to find because it is simple). You omitted to pass ShowTextparameter to the higher time frame when in multi time frame mode

Thanks

not that i understand fully as its all still a bit alien

but will compare the good and bad ones

Hi Mladen

please can you have a quick look at this indi

i've had candle close added to it, but it does n't work quite as it should, as it has a bar missing on the end

is there any chance you could correct it please

and or can you direct me to a similar indi with candle close so i can use as a template

i have one somewhere that likely could be used, but now i need it, cant find

thanks very much

Files:
Reason: