Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 361

[langtitle=ru]forex king sts 2[/langtitle]

[lang=ru]Mladen добавь пожалуйста мульти сроки в индикатор.

Спасибо!

[/lang]

Files:
2.gif  17 kb

i want this two ind

mtf plz

Files:
cyclebar.mq4  8 kb
ssrc.mq4  8 kb

backtest multiframe indicators

I try to backtest MTF macd indicator with timeframe 10080(1 week) on daily chart but do not work! Work with manual refresh

I used FML Trading Simulator,simpleforextester

Any solution please?

From what you describe it seems that there is a problem with the version of the mtf macd indicator yu are using.

nicobo78:
I try to backtest MTF macd indicator with timeframe 10080(1 week) on daily chart but do not work! Work with manual refresh

I used FML Trading Simulator,simpleforextester

Any solution please?

Did you try out the CycleBar? It is already working as if it is a multi time frame indicator (it shows signals at almost the same places (in time) when you change time frames) so it would not show a much different entries even if it was made a "regular" multi time frame.

As of SSRC : it is using snake force (which is centered triangular moving average) to smooth Spearman rank correlation. Since it recalculates (repaints - the snake force) I do not recommend multi time framing it since then you would have a very "changeable" indicator. In my opinion it is better to use a non-smoothed Spearman rank correlation (you can download a few versions from TSD, one, for example is on this post : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page9#comment_169977 .

king_man:
i want this two ind mtf plz

Request Canceled

Request Canceled

Request Canceled

Request Canceled

Special Type of MTF Indicator

Hi Mladen,

MT4 has problem back testing EA with mtf indicator. However, if we change the coding logic for mtf indicators, this problem can be resolved. Current version of mtf indicators derive data from the different timeframe and plot it on the current chart directly.

However, data for a higher timeframe is already embodied in the current chart. For example, if the current chart is d1, open price for a bar on w1 is actually open price of a Monday on current chart; the high price for a bar on w1 is actually the highest high of daily prices for a week on the d1 chart. So, if we change the coding logic to derive data for higher timeframe from current chart instead of directly from the chart of higher timeframe, the indicator can still show mtf data on the current chart. Sure that such a coding logic only works one way ( d1 chart contains w1 information, but w1 chart doesn’t contain d1 information). Still it helps us a lot creating EA’s that can be back tested normally. In my EA I value indicator data from a higher timeframe than I do data from a lower timeframe.

So, could you please create such a special type of mtf indicator for CCI ? I can use this special type of mtf CCI as a template and modify other indicators to suit my needs.

Thanks in advance,

pooh123

...can this indicator be transformed into a multi timeframe?

Files:

It's a decompiled indicator, nothing personal with you Pava, but I think that it's etichally questionable to work with decompiled software...

I would like to see banned from this forum all this kind of indicators... If you want a commercial indicator, a movie or a song... go and buy it! I hate piracy!

Best Regards

Pava:
...can this indicator be transformed into a multi timeframe?
Reason: