Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 361

William Snyder
William Snyder  
dynamicsoul:
Hi

Can anyone make an MTF indicator from the EUR index indicator attached? Originally found on this thread..

US Dollar Index indicator for MT4 - Page 2 @ Forex Factory

I've been trying to modify the original templates in this thread, using iCustom.. but no luck.. I get rid of errors, and compile it.. but won't show on the separate window

Any help would be a great Xmas present!..

DS

The problem could have been your broker may not have EurSek like mine, anyway added an option to use EurSek or not, and added the mtf.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

eur_index_mtf.mq4

Files:
dynamicsoul
dynamicsoul  

mrtools

you are an absolute star!

my broker does provide that pair, the problem was most certainly with my cack coding skills..

Thanks again.. and have a great 2012..

dynamicsoul
dynamicsoul  

Edit.. I asked you to do another.. but I managed to modift the Eurex one.. whoo hooo

Thanks!...

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
dynamicsoul:
Edit.. I asked you to do another.. but I managed to modift the Eurex one.. whoo hooo Thanks!...

Hi Ds,

I'm posting the Dollar mtf version in case someone wants to try it.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

dollar_index_mtf.mq4

Files:
angrysky
angrysky  

Multi TF Fibo Highlighter

Could we please have a Indicator that will search all TF and find x fibo levels and then check to see if there are clusters of x# fibos and if we could get it to show when within x% of each other and x% of price based on the previous days high/low or open/close it would be really nice-also to be able to select fractal and periods mode too and just say x fractals or bars back) and then highlight any fibos with and in those criterea? Maybe it could have colors and thickness based on how many fibos and with higher tf coloring thicker and brighter too.

Does that sound cool to anyone?

angrysky
angrysky  

Can we get arrows and turn off the alert- feel free to add all tfs for Price Trend v2

please?

It has 3 TF selectable now but could have all I suppose...

It could color the candles for the higer tfs and give arrow signals and star subsignals or something- thanks.

pricetrend1x2.mq4

Also-

I can't imagine this helps anyone but this is one way to make bigger arrows in the T3 RSI indie but I cant figure out how to link it to the extern options so it is fixed at whatever #- it goes under the obj prop color- I knew if I stared at it long enough lol.

ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_WIDTH,3);

Files:
Robert
Robert  
angrysky:

Also-

I can't imagine this helps anyone but this is one way to make bigger arrows in the T3 RSI indie but I cant figure out how to link it to the extern options so it is fixed at whatever #- it goes under the obj prop color- I knew if I stared at it long enough lol.

ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_WIDTH,3);

Hi AngrySky,

To add an extern for the width for - ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_WIDTH,3);

// Set Object Width - example extern variable. Name it what you like.

// Place extern at top

extern int Size1 = 3;

// Change ObjectSet - add your new extern

ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_WIDTH,Size1);

Do that for all your ObjectSet's to set the line width.

Hope this helps,

Robert

angrysky
angrysky  
cosmiclifeform:
Hi AngrySky,

To add an extern for the width for - ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_WIDTH,3);

// Set Object Width - example extern variable. Name it what you like.

// Place extern at top

extern int Size1 = 3;

// Change ObjectSet - add your new extern

ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_WIDTH,Size1);

Do that for all your ObjectSet's to set the line width.

Hope this helps,

Robert

Thanks- I was close- I was trying extern int width.

I am going to try and make candles but I might come back tail between my legs,

Ty

edit-

Total fail. lol but over it- on to hopefully better things

Can we get MTF for all of these however you smart guys see fit please?

I bet the ATRinSL-TP could be dudded mtf up real nice.

I would love a mtf semaphore- BUT IT REALLY REALLY NEEDS TO...

have a closed fractal confirmation which I have kind of spammed- draw an x and trendlines from original signal (which should be different than a confirmed 3) to second(symbol 1) or 3rd(2) closed fractal(x# selectable periods) confirming the 3

people knock this indie but I am happy to delete this post and all my others on it if someone wants to pm me about it- lol.

ie low fractal- then high fractal- then low fractal= buy when bar closes

I would like a mtf in color bar format for the fractal ama-lines even, just something that doesnt lag my platform.

The fractal bands would be very nice as MTF I believe.

Thanks again, not trying to be a pig- I just have a lot of ideas.

ihumbleone
ihumbleone  

Kind reques to make this PolyVelocity into a Multitimeframe MTF Versoin

Hi all kind members, may i kindly ask does anyone have a MTF version of Poly Velocity MT4 or kindly assist to convert it to a multitimeframe version

So that it can be used in Lower time frame sceen M1,M5,M15,M30 to plot Higher TimeFrame H1,H4,W1, MN indicator lines.

Thanks a million

Files:
angrysky
angrysky  

A code to show x tf up please.

Is there some bit of code that could make a mtf indicator instead of showing a fixed period show x tf up from current?