Requests & Ideas - page 439

mladen:
The problem with end-pointing is the following : imagine that you have a 500 bar ssa. To make it end-pointed you have to calculate 500 bars for each and every bar of the current time frame. In the case of end-pointed ssa bands (since, as I tried to explain "caterpillar" is just a renamed ssa bands) you would have to calculate, in the case of bands, 3 x 3 x 500 bars on each tick (you might do it with 2 x 3 x 500, but even in that case that is 3000 bars on each tick)

Thank you for explaining , it will defenitly be to heavy on the cpu :-)

timmyhanke:
Thank you for explaining , it will defenitly be to heavy on the cpu :-)

And unfortunately it can not be made lighter on the CPU

mladen:
And unfortunately it can not be made lighter on the CPU

Yeah, that too bad

I have another idea.

Can you make this indicator to not alert on 0 line and instead if it breaks the upper or lower corridor ?

timmyhanke:

Yeah, that too bad

I have another idea.

Can you make this indicator to not alert on 0 line and instead if it breaks the upper or lower corridor ?

Will make it - as soon as I remember how did I solve the alerts for corridor values break

Files:

mladen:
------------------------ (a lot of people do not know him, but he is one of the best)--------------------------------.

But you are the king of all coders

timmyhanke:
But the caterpillar are using bands

Ah OK. Now I get it

Dear Mladen, would it be possible to modify this indicator so that I can use two of it on the same chart without one deleting the other?

Would be nice, thank you very much for your help and regards.

lines_3.mq4

Files:
lines_3.mq4  5 kb

Solariz:
Dear Mladen, would it be possible to modify this indicator so that I can use two of it on the same chart without one deleting the other?

Would be nice, thank you very much for your help and regards.

lines_3.mq4

Solariz

Set the UniqueID parameter of each instance to unique value

That way you will be able to use as many instances of that indicators as you wish - as long as the UniqueID parameter is different for each instance

Reason: