Trend indicators - page 26

Thank you guys,i'm here to know more about it.

Robson Paludo:
Hi mrtools, apparently the arrow is repainting yet, take a look

Ok Robson am confident its working right and refreshing correctly watched it on 1 minute chart and seems to be working fine along with the alerts, the original settings for levelOb was 67 and levelOs was 33 since this is overbought and oversold on wpr changed it to 90 and 10. BTW Thanks for bringing this up think i did this mod close to a year ago and not a peep, until you posted, really appreciate it.

ps) forgot to add can now control arrow size by external parameters, along with type of arrow for up or down, by entering the respective widget numbers.

Files:

ismael360:
Do the little green dots repaint in this indi?

It should otherwise...:)

Follow trend

Follow trend
Files:

Behgozin Strength Finder

One member asked me for help with this one : Download Behgozin Strength Finder For Amibroker (AFL) to be made in metatrader 4 version. So, here it is. Default parameters are a bit different than the one at that link : first of all it does not use future prices in calculations (if somebody wants to have the same way as at the link, set the Price shift to -3). Also, decided to use somewhat longer ema period (simply because results seemed better with loner than the default 10 ema period)

mladen:
One member asked me for help with this one : Download Behgozin Strength Finder For Amibroker (AFL) to be made in metatrader 4 version. So, here it is. Default parameters are a bit different than the one at that link : first of all it does not use future prices in calculations (if somebody wants to have the same way as at the link, set the Price shift to -3). Also, decided to use somewhat longer ema period (simply because results seemed better with loner than the default 10 ema period)

Would it be possible to add color change with the change of slope direction?

Ish

Thank you, mladen.

I try to code myself, it's look weird.

Now I use your code instant of mine.

I just made a correction my code.

It's get the same result as your code with the same setting.

I change my mind to use my code instant.

Because I familiar with it and easier for me to modify it.

Thank you for your help.

Files:

Behgozin Strength Finder with slope color changes

Here is a version that changes color on slope change

ismael360:
Would it be possible to add color change with the change of slope direction? Ish

Does someone know this indicator? You can see the charts and it give you true information about future signals

Reason: