Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 357

Hi Mladen

mladen:
And the DiNapolli stochastic with added mtf too ...

Can you help me so that this indicator can slide up and down (so it looks like there are upper and lower bb and center when we call three times)? Because of that while I understand that this indicator can only be sliding backwards. Actually, this indicator is also not appropriate because when mounted on H1 TF seen from the M5 line is not smooth like the picture TMAC. In TMAC possible when mounted on H1 but seen from the M5 as though the H1 chart was moved to the M5, so the line looks fine. Thank you.

Best Regards

Files:

Thank You

mladen:
This is multi time frame moving average that can be shifted horizontally (MaShift parameter) and/or vertically (MaVerticalShift parameter - shift is in pips in this version) It is interpolated and it is standalone (it does not need any additional indicator for it to work)

Here is an example of a 1 hour ma on a 15 minute chart

Hi Mladen,

I really do not think if you want to responds and help me. Thanks a lot Mladen, let me try first what you send.

Best Regards

Don't worry. It (the indicator) works as it should

indicator idea

mladen:
This is multi time frame moving average that can be shifted horizontally (MaShift parameter) and/or vertically (MaVerticalShift parameter - shift is in pips in this version) It is interpolated and it is standalone (it does not need any additional indicator for it to work)

Here is an example of a 1 hour ma on a 15 minute chart

I don't know if this has been done or would work- could we have a histogram that has 3 or 4 colors- and it changes color based on a ma cross and higher high or lower low-

i.e In a downtrend it is red (under the ma and making new lows)- if it breaks up throught the ma it turns yellow- if it makes a new high since the last ma/price cross it turns green.

I can think of a few cool options as far as closed candles on x tf, ma crosses instead of price, even lower tf ma crossing higher, different types of ma's such as t3 clean or Tim Morris, filters on the way the histogram hight appears based on ??? what indies... but anything would be cool.

Thanks in advance,

Ty

Kind Request to turn MACD Trad MT4 to MultiTimeframe

Hi All,

May anyone kindly please assist to convert this MT4 indicators to MultiTimeFrame ,

It is MACD Trad version 4 with alert Mt4 So that it can be used in Lower time frame sceen M1,M5,M15,M30 to plot Higher TimeFrame H1,H4,W1, MN indicator lines.

Thanks a million

Files:

MTF version of MA of RSI

I would like to use an MTF MT4 version of the SMA of the RSI but cannot find this.

The "Traders dynamic index" does give the MA of RSI but I can't find a multi time frame version.

Many thanks for any help.

Mike

Thank you

Thanks very much for that, mrtools. Excellent. I like the other features as well.

Regards

Mike

mrtools:
Here you go Mike added arrows and alerts on ma rsi cross.

Very nice-can we have one without the lower indicator and that gives an arrow when the rsi leaves ob o/s and then highlights the arrow when the ma is crossed, does that make sense?

Also could we have t3 rsi and ma please?

Thanks.

Thank you for your time, quick work and thoughts-

I notice it seems to not show arrows fairly often- are they supposed to be the highlighted ones?

Looking it over a little I think it would be better to give a small arrow on the rsi/ma cross and a bigger arrow on a rentry from ob/os or do you think some other logic could work better like a move to the opposite ob/os level triggers the emphasised arrow or all 3?

Also how about decimal points for the T3s and for extra challenge if possible odd tf's like 55 minutes or 150 etc?

MTF T3 Clean Gator Candles

Could we have T3 clean 3 ma cross gator candles-

I would like to be able to select each T3 ma's TF and to use 2 sets of candle indicators layered and have them color the candles right from lower tf on the higher tf.

I can think of several states that price can be in relation to the mas- but it probably would be clearest to just give it 3 or 4 colors

ideal- all 3 crossed correct and price outside all 3 (3+) reversed (3-)

price under 1st ma above other 2 ma all 3 mas crossed correct (-3+ or reversed sides +3-)

the second state could just turn us yellow or we could have demphasized colors

so with those sets we could have 3 or 4 colors

it would be intersting to have an option to select closed candles for the ma cross or not- independantly- because the faster ma gets crossed a lot and I don't want to see it's noise unless its serious but I want to change colors when a biger ma crosses without a closed candle- make sense?

If some one can do this for me and is interested I will offer a couple of my ideas I am not willing to make public- with a few hard to find indies I dug up that make them work.

t3_clean.mq4

Files:
Reason: