Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 363

Visual Trend

Still not good for me, the GG TrendBar doesn't replace the Visual Trend.

Ca someone make a MTF Visual trend ?

visualtrend.ex4

Files:

Look for multi time frame awesome oscillator (it is a built in indicator of metatrader). Here is one link that I found for now : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/35/awesome_ao_mtf.mq4

Here is how "visual trend" compares to awesome oscillator (open the indicators and post awesome oscillator along with "visual trend")

If you do not find appropriate multi time frame awesome oscillator (if the one from above link does not suite you), I will make one, I promise but as far as I see that is what you are looking for

airquest:
Still not good for me, the GG TrendBar doesn't replace the Visual Trend.

Ca someone make a MTF Visual trend ?

visualtrend.ex4
Files:

Mladen please add to the indicators of Multi Timeframe. It is important to me. Thank you

Kind regards

Guest21

Files:

Thanks a lot

mladen:
Look for multi time frame awesome oscillator (it is a built in indicator of metatrader). Here is one link that I found for now : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/35/awesome_ao_mtf.mq4

Here is how "visual trend" compares to awesome oscillator (open the indicators and post awesome oscillator along with "visual trend")

If you do not find appropriate multi time frame awesome oscillator (if the one from above link does not suite you), I will make one, I promise but as far as I see that is what you are looking for

This is a grate idea to have indicators from different time fremes projected on to a different time frame.

mladen:
First this one

Wrote a new one (simpler to do so since the repainting of colors and some other possible issues are avoided that way). I like the SwingMans idea to play with the hull period divisor : adds flexibility to the indicator. In order to explain to all that might don't know it : HMADivisor 2 gives the original Hull moving average. All the other divisors are making a variation of the Hull moving average (as far as I see the idea was to control the "speed" and overshooting of Hull moving average more precisely)

It is a multi time frame now

Thank you very much for your help Mladen. I wish you all the best!!

Nice request, guest21

Wonderful creation, Mladen

Thanks both of you

thank you for sharing

mladen:
Here you go

There might be some value difference (at one line the calculation limit was set like this :

for (int i = ArraySize(StdDevLine)-1; i >0; i-- )
(the i>0) which skips current bar calculation. The rest should be OK (even though I did not check the rest of the code - I just slightly went through the start() procedure) - objects are drawn at correct places and alerts should work OK(since both are managed by the target time frame, not the chart time frame ). You will need to test it a bit more when market opens

You can make the indicator arrows as shown in the figure below?

Regards Guest21

Files:
eurusd_5.jpg  161 kb

guest21:
You can make the indicator arrows as shown in the figure below? Regards Guest21

why all the secrecy with indicator names???:)

Reason: