Range Indicators - page 16

How many hours do I have to input for weekly and monthly Time frames? daily=1440, weekly=?, monthly=?

10080 = Weekly

43200 = Monthly

kali397:
How many hours do I have to input for weekly and monthly Time frames? daily=1440, weekly=?, monthly=?

I transformed the dailr range into hourly and got an idea-

Float time from float data could modify hourly range and ATRinSL-TP indie- then ATRinSL-TP indie could modify this Range StopReverse-

Could this be made into 1 indie?

Thanks,

Ty

Float Ranger TPL

TPL uses indies from above post, if anyone likes it.

The float v3 could be used instead of my modified hourly range indie- if you don't want to just use hourly but the data is hard to read-

I think the float needs to start from a fractal high low range instead of a random # of bars and then step down through it's float levels to a minimum-

i.e. It finds last 2 (it could skip x# fractals back) x bars size fractals then say it finds a 300 bar fractal it plugs in 300 to the bars and finds 110- then it plugs in 110 and finds 16-

then set atrstp to float time and range by the highest atr% ,2 or 3 ma to the last few float time values and voila is it any use? lol

I will have to look for a MTF float- anyone got one?

AMA ranged looks kind of nice- not in pic

An idea and a problem-

Would a kind coder please combine a couple indicators- mikko breakout bars and these Range bars- so that we can select both the number of bars and the % breakout- then we can look at x periods of x tf for x breakout percent.

Also I want to be able to put multiple instances of the Daily MultiRange- I made it so you could change the lines styles etc but can't get it to allow more than 1- same with the Nov any help with either would be great.

Thanks,

Ty

edit- figured out the nov- it needs to have PPP and RP1 changed- not sure how to make them extern strings so I made a second indie- not too hard though.

brax64:
Here it is a simple indicator that calculate the previous day range (High - Low), then project, for the current day, an High and a Low calculated as:

projected High = current day low + (range previous day);

projected Low = current day high - (range previous day).

So these levels are dynamics and they'll move as the price will move.

The indicator shows the current day open, the distance in pips from the open, the projected High and low and the distance in pips from them, and obiouvsly the yesterday and today range; it skip the Sunday data; it has also the possibility to draw on the chart the lines that represent the projected High and low; the info can be plotted on the main chart or in a sub window.

Hope you'll find it useful

Best Regards

It is useful

Thanks

HiLo range indicator

Here it is a simple indicator that calculate the previous day range (High - Low), then project, for the current day, an High and a Low calculated as:

projected High = current day low + (range previous day);

projected Low = current day high - (range previous day).

So these levels are dynamics and they'll move as the price will move.

The indicator shows the current day open, the distance in pips from the open, the projected High and low and the distance in pips from them, and obiouvsly the yesterday and today range; it skip the Sunday data; it has also the possibility to draw on the chart the lines that represent the projected High and low; the info can be plotted on the main chart or in a sub window.

Hope you'll find it useful

Best Regards

Updated indicator: was an error during visualization in corner 0 and 2, now is fixed, plus a couple of correction kindly suggested by MrTools to avoid problems with some brokers.

if you did already download the indicator, please download it again; my apologize about that...

Files:
hilo.gif  40 kb

could someone fix this indicator to work with different digit brokers

This does it : values are rounded to pips (the same on 4 digit as well as on 5 digit brokers)

toddanderson:
could someone fix this indicator to work with different digit brokers

thank you

thank you very much

mladen:
This does it : values are rounded to pips (the same on 4 digit as well as on 5 digit brokers)
Reason: