Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 354

MTF Multi Currency MACD Map

Hi ppls,

Looks like no one has been able to help me out

Can someone let me know where I might beable to find a site that can make this indicator for me ?

Thanks in advance

Cheers

hi

FxAddiction:
Hi, Found one for you

If you have also MTF Psar mt5 indicator .can you post it for me here?

thank you..

encn.

Help Needed to modify the attached indicator to MTF

Hi,

If possible, please see attached indy and try to make it work in a higher TF.

Thanks,

PG

Hello, can someone help me modify this indicator, its basically a simple and nothing fancy supertrend indicator, (someone renamed it as channel scalper). can someone make a MTF version of it with alerts, please? Thank you very much.

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Farhanbukhari, This is another version this file works on its own(doesn't need another BBMACD for it to work) and you can use dots or lines if you set the show dots to false will show a macd line. And the dots or lines won't repaint.

LoL, Wow, thank you so much for the indicator made my day 40% of my day trading is based on that indicator, I am very glad too you & FxAddiction for you kind help & response a big thank too you guys

MTF_ichimoku

I attach this indicator.... I have a request.

if I look a "costant range bar chart or renko chart" (open from offline chart with the ea)

and I put this MTF_ichimoku example with 15minuts

the "ichimoku" is not real of 15minuts

why?

why it's no correct if I want see ichimoku of a tf (1m 5m 15m ...) on range bar?

someone can adjust it?

thanks

mtf_ichimoku_v1.ex4mtf_ichimoku_v1.mq4

MTF Request for RSI Pj-over indicator

Dear Sirs,

Would you be so kind to add MTF formula to RSI Pj-over indicator?

Thank you in advance.

Pucio

Files:

KeltnerChannel MTF help.

Dear coding gurus here,

I am in need of a MTF indicator of the attached one. Do hope you all around here kindly help. Sincerely thanks!

Exciter135

Million thanks to Forex-tsd.com and Mr.Tools.

mrtools:
Here you go went ahead and added alerts, wasn't sure how you used them so made the alerts breakout style. ps)for those who downloaded earlier found problem with the alerts so please redownload the fixed version

Dear Mr.Tools,

My million thanks to you and how lovely forex-tsd.com is. Everytime I need an indicator and come here, my problem is solved such every time.

I do not use breakout of KeltnerChannel. I use it for pullback to enter and follow a trend. I use a set of MAs: 8EMA, 21EMA, 50EMA, 100EMA and 200SMA to identify a trend. When all seperate in an order from smallest MA to the biggest, price would pullback to buffet zone between these MAs. In this zone, I usually take the entry when the pullback reaches the midlle line or upper/lower band of Keltner Channel, depending on how strong the current trend is. I percept this way is safest for me. For breakout of it, I am not good at.

Once gain great thanks to you and forex-tsd.com.

Exciter135.

Mtf rsi

jerami:
Hi

Just if u need it..

p/s:- i not a good editor..

Hi Jeremi

Your MTF RSI seems a good work, did you ever think about an Expert Advisor for it?

Wolfsch

Reason: