Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 352

mrtools:
Angrysky was only able to mtf gann bars

Thanks very much- it works nice and smooth.

indi SS2009_C

mrtools:
Kirana70 please post the indicator will see if i can mtf it.

Thanks before, this indi SS2009_C but i have the exe.4 only not the mq4

Files:
ss2009_c.ex4  4 kb

Thanks for your great help. Mrtools

I will now try this indicator.

mrtools:
Hi 200, Added the ma greater or less than price.

Heiken Ashi MTF histrogrm

hi everyone. I need this indicator to be mtf please help.

Thanks.

Files:

mtuppers:
hi everyone. I need this indicator to be mtf please help. Thanks.

Hi Mtuppers,

Here's the mtf version! Had to do some minor changes and you only need this indicator in your indicator folder.

Files:
soybeans.png  112 kb

Something wrong?

They are different. Left is the original, right is 1.03.

mrtools:
Hi 200, Added the ma greater or less than price.
Files:
lawgirl.jpg  40 kb

request ss2009_c MTF

mrtools:
Kirana70 please post the indicator will see if i can mtf it.

Hai mrtools, finally i 've found the mq4 for this indicator. Would you help me to modif this indi to be a multi time frime indi? thank you very much.

Files:

kirana70:
Hai mrtools, finally i 've found the mq4 for this indicator. Would you help me to modif this indi to be a multi time frime indi? thank you very much.

Hi Kirana70,

Recognized this as think it was called Silver Trend,ForexTrend,etc.,etc. , anyway to get it to not repaint so much had to do some changes, especially for the multi timeframe, its not exactly the same but think its close, see what you think! On the picture using M5 super simple on M1 chart.

Files:
ss.gif  38 kb

Thank you

mrtools:
Hi Kirana70, Recognized this as think it was called Silver Trend,ForexTrend,etc.,etc. , anyway to get it to not repaint so much had to do some changes, especially for the multi timeframe, its not exactly the same but think its close, see what you think! On the picture using M5 super simple on M1 chart.

Hi, Mr tools

Thank you very much, i really appreciate it...this indi is repaint, so i used it in three time frime, 30M, H1, and H4. I will try your indi in my stategy...God bless you...

Reason: