Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 360

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Right click on indicator and chose properties

In the "Inputs" tab find the arrowsIdentifier parameter and edit the value (something like this

:

As I said, no need to change anything the code

angrysky:
How do I define the variable?- I have 3 instances

string name = arrowsIdentifier+":"+Time;

double gap = iATR(NULL,0,20,i);

string lookFor = arrowsIdentifier+":";

string lookFor = arrowsIdentifier+":"+time; ObjectDelete(lookFor);
Files:
angrysky
angrysky  
mladen:
Right click on indicator and chose properties

In the "Inputs" tab find the arrowsIdentifier parameter and edit the value (something like this

:
As I said, no need to change anything the code

Ok I get it I can get signals by changing the name in the box i.e. "signal", "subsignal" on second indie, "subsignal2" on 3rd etc...- right?

I really have a looong way to go if I am ever to learn coding and would like this to work on 1 indie-

I would really like to get a 3rd signal for my failure swing idea and have no idea how (and I probably messed up the code when I messed with it on my earlier post- ).

Thanks for your attention,

Ty

p.s. Happy for you to delete all these posts if I am stepping on toes revealing too big of secrets etc...

p.p.s. It needs these arrow options and to be on one indie-

it needs to be able to select x different arrows becouse of the mtf-

you could have all tfs set up and that would take a lot of indies and the same size/shape/spacing arrows with only different colors would not work visually at all lol.

extern string note7 = "Arrow Type";

extern string note8 = "0=Thick, 1=Thin, 2=Hollow, 3=Round";

extern string note9 = "4=Fractal, 5=Diagonal Thin";

extern string note10 = "6=Diagonal Thick, 7=Diagonal Hollow";

extern string note11 = "8=Thumb, 9=Finger";

angrysky
angrysky  

Nov_ un-mono_tf, mtf breakout %, mtf choppiness index with trigger envelope

nov.mq4

Could this be made to work on an x period or x time o/c instead of just NY open/close? 5 min, 30 min etc... or periods might be better- I don't know if it would be functional- just a thought.

Also I tried to give it an identifier so more than 1 could be on with different start hours but it only changes the name and blanks the first nov still.

MTf...

edit...

no one did it, taking it back.

MTF Choppiness Index

choppiness_index.mq4

I found this choppiness index today and put the basic envelope on it and think it is kinda cool, thanks again mladen-

I notice some work has been done in the elite sections on this but maybe my idea is a little different-

the trend changes when the index goes up and passes back down through the thick red top of the envelop and the good trend starts and ends when the aqua line is broken down then is repenetrated up- (signal/subsignal)

MTF anyone?

ZIGANI
ZIGANI  

Take iСustom(T3_Rsi ma) indicator and returns its value and shows levels of intersections

iCustom(NULL,timeFrame,indicatorFileName,RsiPeriod,MaPeriod,MaType,Price,T3Period,T3Hot,T3Original,2,1);
angrysky
angrysky  

Thanks TSD- Happy hollidays.

multistrend.mq4

supertrend.mq4

choppiness_index.mq4

t3_rsi_ma_mtf_subsignals_1.mq4

t3_rsi_ma_mtfalerts.mq4

I will attach the pic in the next post- max attachments

It would be cool to figure out a better way of monitoring the chop indexes...they show change of trend state not necesarily trend change and are hard to see and take up a lot of space.

I would have made the t3 rsi's show multi tf etc, but I just couldn't figure out how to make different types of arrows, let alone program my failure swing monitor-

also what are we supposed to do with the above posts code snippet?

updated version of T3_Rsi ma_mtf+alerts posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

angrysky
angrysky  

angryskys superchop tpl mk1

mtf_4tf_supertrend_barm.mq4

Warning some of the indies I posted (i.e. the DVB) will crash your platform if you try to look at a weekly or monthly tf with it visible.

It looks like the supertrend bar repaints something feirce and it and the multistrend need to have user controlled parameters- can someone fix those issues please?

I cant attach my tpl- it is well over the 1mb tpl file limit- but just attach some envelopes to the choppiness indexs and throw the others indies on and it should look like that.

These are just a prototypes, rough and experimental.

You can use the gann bars from earlier to look like mine if you get creative.

Thanks again all,

Ty

William Snyder
William Snyder  
angrysky:

mtf_4tf_supertrend_barm.mq4

Warning some of the indies I posted (i.e. the DVB) will crash your platform if you try to look at a weekly or monthly tf with it visible.

It looks like the supertrend bar repaints something feirce and it and the multistrend need to have user controlled parameters- can someone fix those issues please?

I cant attach my tpl- it is well over the 1mb tpl file limit- but just attach some envelopes to the choppiness indexs and throw the others indies on and it should look like that.

These are just a prototypes, rough and experimental.

You can use the gann bars from earlier to look like mine if you get creative.

Thanks again all,

Ty

Hi Ty,

Did the C I with envelopes didn't really look right to me, then tried a version with Bbands, seemed to go better with it, see what you think

c.i.bands_mtf.mq4

ps) new mt4 compatible version posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Files:
dynamicsoul
dynamicsoul  

Hi

Can anyone make an MTF indicator from the EUR index indicator attached? Originally found on this thread..

US Dollar Index indicator for MT4 - Page 2 @ Forex Factory

I've been trying to modify the original templates in this thread, using iCustom.. but no luck.. I get rid of errors, and compile it.. but won't show on the separate window

Any help would be a great Xmas present!..

DS

Files:
ZIGANI
ZIGANI  
ZIGANI:
Take iСustom(T3_Rsi ma) indicator and returns its value and shows levels of intersections
iCustom(NULL,timeFrame,indicatorFileName,RsiPeriod,MaPeriod,MaType,Price,T3Period,T3Hot,T3Original,2,1);

Something like this should have (T3_Rsi_ma)

Files:
angrysky
angrysky  

You will have to look this over closely and I am sure people willl...

mrtools:
Hi Ty,

Did the C I with envelopes didn't really look right to me, then tried a version with Bbands, seemed to go better with it, see what you think

c.i.bands_mtf.mq4

Well I like it a lot- I can't seem to adjust the bands width or length very well and I like an independant moving avg- but the mtf is probably going to be cool- what do you think of my settings here? -

Could we get candle colors something like I illustrated here?- with an option for just the candle or continuous color?

If we combined it with a good indie we could get the candles to color on the CI's trending states only or something maybe...

We could have 3 ,5 or more states depending on a ma cross as well as the bands crossings, angle of band and and of CI- just thoughts...

I like this way of marking the candles on the 4 basic states-