Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 353

MACD Trend Multi Currency

Hi everyone

I'm really hoping someone may be able to help me complete my analysis chart.

I've been searching for months and months for a multi timeframe multi curremcy panel for the MACD with

no joy what so ever. Here's hoping someone can help me.

I've attached both indicators with a jpg of what I'm looking for.

I believe it would definately be useful to alot of traders out there who trade with the MACD and Multi currencies.

Here's hoping someone can help.

All the very best with your trading.

FxAddiction

Email Alert

harrytn:
Hi Lilacfloyd,

Attached MACD EMA indicator that you want, it come with two color histogram.

Enjoy it.

Could you add a email alert as well..TIA

Indy on Post#2972

ezd96:
Could you add a email alert as well..TIA Indy on Post#2972

Added the alerts and mtf.

Files:

MTF for 2MAx_Alert

Gretings to all.

Would greatly appreciate if someone could get this version of 2 MA alert to MTF

Thanks.

Happy and successful trading

Files:

Thousand Thanks

mladen:
Use this one

It has all the alerts needed (they work correctly in mtf mode too) and it avoids some errors that the one you posted have (see the squared region and how it should show)

Thank you mladen.

Thousand thanks for giving much more than I requested.

Many blessings

Gratefully yours,

Highway

EMA cross, pending order and H1,H4, Dy MTF Candle Colour Filter.

Hi, I am looking for one EA, perhaps it is posted somewhere.

5Min MA Cross to Enter in Trade, if 1H,4H,Dy candles are in same direction. Pending order EA. Entry base on Fib 50%.

Thanks wish you +ve pips.

Can anyone kind soul please convert the bbmacd into mtf or can please check what's wrong with that mtf indicator was working fine but now suddenly not working anymore

Files:
bbmacd.mq4  3 kb

MTF Psar indicator which is converted to mt5?

Hi all,

i wanna look for MTF Psar indicator which is converted to mt5 ? anyone to help me or have it for mt5 ?

thank you,

encn.

keris2112:
Hi all,

I've been wanting to have the ability to plot indicators from different timeframes on my chart, but MT doesn't have this capability built in. (Does anyone know of any charting programs that do this natively?) As an example, if you're following the IWCR system, it'd be nice to be able to plot the Daily RSI on your 5 Min. chart.

When I put together the Daily Volitily Breakout indicator, that sorta did what I wanted in that it allowed you to add it to any timeframe (Daily or less) and see where the daily breakout point would be. The problem was that it was limited to only showing the Daily value.

About 2 weeks ago I came across Igorad's Price Channel Stop indicator and it seemed to do what I wanted (with regard to mulitiple timeframes). I started trying to use the Price Channel indicator as a template, adding code from other indicators and tweaking it to work within the new structure, but they never seemed to work. (I'm still not a very good coder.) Then last night I had a "breakthrough": If I can't figure out how to properly add the code from the other indicators, why not just Reference them, with their iName or iCustom? So, that's what I did. And, it works great.

Here are a few things to keep in mind when using these:

1) TimeFrameis the input you use to specify what timeframe to pull the data from.

2) You must set TimeFrame in minutes (1,5,15,30,60,240,1440,10080,43200)

3) By default, TimeFrame is set to 0, which means that it will use whatever the current timeframe is, i.e it will act as the original indicator.

4) If you set TimeFrame to anything other than 0, it must be >= current timeframe. (In other words, don't use a M15 PSar on an H1 chart. The values won't be correct. An H1 PSar on an M15 chart works properly.)

I've setup 5 Multi-TimeFrame (MTF) indicators to use as examples. You can open them up and use the code as a template so that you can make any existing indicator MTF. Please don't post asking for other indicators to be made, as the thread will soon turn into one big 'please do this for every MT4 indicator'. It's really, really simple to do, and if you don't know how to code, spend a week reading Coder Guru's MT4 programming guide and you'll be able to do it.

If I have time, I'll add more. Hopefully others will add their MTF conversions to the thread.

Multi-TimeFrame set 1 contains:

#MTF_MovingAverage.mq4

#MTF_PSar.mq4

#MTF_RSI.mq4

#MTF_MACD.mq4

#MTF_CCI.mq4

The attached chart is the following:

M5 Chart with LimeGreen PSar

M15 PSar

M60 SMA(13)

H4 CCI

M30 MACD

H1 RSI

Well, I hope these come in handy for some of you. Thanks Igor, for your fantastic coding skills. I've learned a lot just by studying your code.

Keris

EDIT:

Added #MTF Set 2.zip on 3/4/06 ---- (Bollinger Bands, Juice, Linear Price Bar, Price, Stochastic)

Can anybody make the MTF of this version of BBMACD, will be very thank full so many work already done here, can this too done a very BIG thanks in Advance

Files:

Mtf bbmacd

Hi,

Found one for you

Files:
Reason: