Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 355

MTF Expert Advisor

christinaLi:
Hi, Robert,

I've been too busy with coding lately to check this thread. I made a short video to someone who emailed me about this, I probably could explain things better if I knew I need to use it for showing it to the public, in fact I kind of think I did a horrible job explaining it. See if you can get the idea.

2011-07-28_1538 - Wise-EA's library

Basically the solution is:

1. First to code any MTF idea inside the EA to avoid calling the MTF indicator. It's usually easy since the MTF indicator is nothing special to begin with.

2. For display purposes on back testing, create a simple indicator like mine directly calling the original indicator value at bar end and don't do any manipulation on values.

Thanks,

Christina

Hi Christina,

I see that you do a great work!!

Could you eventually make an EA for the MTF RSI indicator please?

I add the indi.

best regards Wolfsch

Files:

Alert to Linear weighted MA

Hello

Can any body create an MQ4 of Linear weighted MA with following parameters

periods (selectable),

should work on all timeframes

MA Method -Linear weighted etc

Apply to close , open etc- again selectable

Also add an alert feature(message , sound and e-mail) only on the close of the candle for the selected period

I am aware this MA is available with MT4 but it has no alerts feature and i require an MQ4 file .

Thanks

Saji

Mr.Tools,

Thanks for the Linear weighted MA MQ4. I will check it out.

Saji

MTF Settings

mrtools:
Have this version its the same except added the mtf and alerts!

Hey Mr. Tools -

I can only get one window to appear versus the three you have displayed. I tried changing the default setting in Timeframe to M15, M30 and H1, but no luck. Can you help?

Thanks

Paratroop:
Hey Mr. Tools -

I can only get one window to appear versus the three you have displayed. I tried changing the default setting in Timeframe to M15, M30 and H1, but no luck. Can you help?

Thanks

I just used three different instances of the indicator, same settings except each one a different timeframe.

Lowest Window

mrtools:
I just used three different instances of the indicator, same settings except each one a different timeframe.

Damn, quick reply. Thanks!

In the lowest window you have displayed, is that 1 HR?

BTW, are you using this indicator as a confirmation, or entry?

Thanks

P.S. interesting indicator to watch

Request

Hi, does anyone have Parabolic SAR with pop up alert and email?

Thanks in advance

Tdi-mtf

Hi

first post....very interesting indicator here but without alert function. Could someone please share a version with a cross alert?

Thank you

tdi-mtf-zz.ex4tdi-mtf-zz.mq4

Files:

mrtools:
Angrysky was only able to mtf gann bars

thanks

mrtools:
Hi Pokrat, Have this version with alerts.

you're doing an outstanding job here....thank you

Reason: