Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 359

Mike012321
Mike012321  

MTF version of MA of RSI

I would like to use an MTF MT4 version of the SMA of the RSI but cannot find this.

The "Traders dynamic index" does give the MA of RSI but I can't find a multi time frame version.

Many thanks for any help.

Mike

Mike012321
Mike012321  

Thank you

Thanks very much for that, mrtools. Excellent. I like the other features as well.

Regards

Mike

angrysky
angrysky  
mrtools:
Here you go Mike added arrows and alerts on ma rsi cross.

Very nice-can we have one without the lower indicator and that gives an arrow when the rsi leaves ob o/s and then highlights the arrow when the ma is crossed, does that make sense?

Also could we have t3 rsi and ma please?

Thanks.

angrysky
angrysky  

Thank you for your time, quick work and thoughts-

I notice it seems to not show arrows fairly often- are they supposed to be the highlighted ones?

Looking it over a little I think it would be better to give a small arrow on the rsi/ma cross and a bigger arrow on a rentry from ob/os or do you think some other logic could work better like a move to the opposite ob/os level triggers the emphasised arrow or all 3?

Also how about decimal points for the T3s and for extra challenge if possible odd tf's like 55 minutes or 150 etc?

angrysky
angrysky  

MTF T3 Clean Gator Candles

Could we have T3 clean 3 ma cross gator candles-

I would like to be able to select each T3 ma's TF and to use 2 sets of candle indicators layered and have them color the candles right from lower tf on the higher tf.

I can think of several states that price can be in relation to the mas- but it probably would be clearest to just give it 3 or 4 colors

ideal- all 3 crossed correct and price outside all 3 (3+) reversed (3-)

price under 1st ma above other 2 ma all 3 mas crossed correct (-3+ or reversed sides +3-)

the second state could just turn us yellow or we could have demphasized colors

so with those sets we could have 3 or 4 colors

it would be intersting to have an option to select closed candles for the ma cross or not- independantly- because the faster ma gets crossed a lot and I don't want to see it's noise unless its serious but I want to change colors when a biger ma crosses without a closed candle- make sense?

If some one can do this for me and is interested I will offer a couple of my ideas I am not willing to make public- with a few hard to find indies I dug up that make them work.

t3_clean.mq4

Files:
angrysky
angrysky  

I tried lol

t3_rsi_ma_mtf_subsignals.mq4

working on my rsi reader idea

I might have messed this up and it isn't showing both arrows but it gives both color selection on the indiie but only 1 of the logics (the subsignals) on the chart

please help fix the code anyone- thanks-

feel free to add more logics or use a different oscillator etc...

I know nothing about coding but I think this is a start on my idea- these would be the main signals

if (rsi > ema && rsi > levelOs && rsi > levelOb) trend= 1;

if (rsi < ema && rsi < levelOb && rsi < levelOs) trend= -1;

and these would be the sub signals

if (rsi > ema && rsi > levelOs && rsi > levelOs) trend= 1;

if (rsi < ema && rsi < levelOb && rsi < levelOb) trend= -1;

not sure if this has uneeded parts- just changed it till it did what I wanted- also indicator levels seemed off.

I would like control of the arrow size type and colors and might spend tonight trying to figure it out lol.

For some reason I cant put 2 on at once either.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

angrysky

To put more than one on the same chart and to have arrows of both visible, assign arrowsIdentifier a unique value (so that the 2 instances have a different arrowsIdentifier value)

As of conditions : what are exactly the conditions that you are after (described in words not code) ?

angrysky:
t3_rsi_ma_mtf_subsignals.mq4

working on my rsi reader idea

I might have messed this up and it isn't showing both arrows but it gives both color selection on the indiie but only 1 of the logics (the subsignals) on the chart

please help fix the code anyone- thanks-

feel free to add more logics or use a different oscillator etc...

I know nothing about coding but I think this is a start on my idea- these would be the main signals

if (rsi > ema && rsi > levelOs && rsi > levelOb) trend= 1;

if (rsi < ema && rsi < levelOb && rsi < levelOs) trend= -1;

and these would be the sub signals

if (rsi > ema && rsi > levelOs && rsi > levelOs) trend= 1;

if (rsi < ema && rsi < levelOb && rsi < levelOb) trend= -1;

not sure if this has uneeded parts- just changed it till it did what I wanted- also indicator levels seemed off.

I would like control of the arrow size type and colors and might spend tonight trying to figure it out lol.

For some reason I cant put 2 on at once either.
angrysky
angrysky  
mladen:
angrysky

To put more than one on the same chart and to have arrows of both visible, assign arrowsIdentifier a unique value (so that the 2 instances have a different arrowsIdentifier value)

As of conditions : what are exactly the conditions that you are after (described in words not code) ?

Its simple- and I really can't code so I don't have a clue how to put in unique arrowsIdentifiers lol.

once the rsi goes from ob to os that is a main sell, after that sub signals come from the rsi/ ma cross untill a move from os to ob and vice versa.

I tried to illustrate that in the pics but if anyone thinks of any logic or better indies to use it's just a general way of reading an indie.

It would be great if it could do some (edit) other stuff...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Of arrows for multiple indicator instances:

By default arrowsIdentifieris set to "rsima arrows". Let say you want 3 instnces. Set the arrowsIdentifier to "arrows1" for first instance, to "arrows2" for second instance and "arrows3" for third instance and arrows from all 3 instances will be visible. You can use any values (does not have to be "arrows" as I used) as long as every instance of indicator has unique value of arrowsIdentifier parameter. No code change needed for that

angrysky
angrysky  
mladen:
Of arrows for multiple indicator instances:

as long as every instance of indicator has unique value of arrowsIdentifier parameter.

How do I define the variable?- I have 3 instances

string name = arrowsIdentifier+":"+Time;

double gap = iATR(NULL,0,20,i);

string lookFor = arrowsIdentifier+":";

string lookFor = arrowsIdentifier+":"+time; ObjectDelete(lookFor);