Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 93

Drag HWAFM_run onto the chart

Gbpusdh1

GARTLEY

Files:
gbpusdh1_1.png  37 kb

newdigital:
Well.

Open Metatrader 5 and create demo account.

Close metatrader 5.

Now open this extracted folder until you will see 4 folders:

- Experts folder with HWAFM folder inside it.

- Files folder with HWAFM folder inside it.

- Indicators folder with HWAFM folder inside it.

- Scripts folder with HWAFM folder inside it.

Copy HWAFM folder from your Experts to Metatrader 5\MQL5\Experts (for example, to C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\MQL5\Experts). Just whole this HWAFM folder to MQL5 Experts folder.

Copy HWAFM folder from your Files to Metatrader 5\MQL5\Files.

HWAFM folder from your Indicators to Metatrader 5\MQL5\Indicators.

HWAFM folder from your Scripts to Metatrader 5\MQL5\Scripts.

Open Metatrader 5.

Open any chart for any pair and attach HWAFM_survey EA to any chartt and forget about it - do not deattach and do not close this chart.

if you want to see patterns for EURUSD and for GBPUSD (for example) so open EURUSD chart and GBPUSD chart (H1 for example) and attach script HWAFM_run to every chart. And wait. Wait ... wait ... wait ....

I waited for 15 minutes: first of all - metatrader 5 loaded the history data, after that - this tool was working to search all the patterns for all the timeframes ... so it took time (especially if you do/instal it for the first time).

Do not forget about Metatrader's settings (allow dll, allow live trading etc).
targus:
Thanks ND Would you mind showing me how/where to click to attach this ea to charts, I drag n dropped HWAFM into correct areas on mt5.

- attach HWAFM_survey EA to any chart and do noit close this chart:

- if you want to see the patterns for EURUSD so open EURUSD chart any timeframe (H1 for example) and attach script HWAFM_run onto it:

This script is loading the template (default template) with EA.

Check the settings of the Metatrader:

Check the settings of the EA (which was loaded by script):

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post

Files:
hwafm_script.jpg  226 kb
hwafm_survey.jpg  151 kb
settings1.jpg  97 kb
settings2.jpg  95 kb

You can see on my chart in bottom dialogue box, it confirms that run etc are attached? I also dragged run again to chart?

It was written in dialog box that you used this file MQL5_EAs_build468.zip for installation.

But you should use this file MQL5_EA_build_470.zip‎

from this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page49

Aaaaargh Nooooo. I will re-load and take an aspirin first, lol.

targus:
Aaaaargh Nooooo. I will re-load and take an aspirin first, lol.

You can do it just need some extra time to figure out. New Digital and other members have gave alot of guide here.

I have installed it on my laptop running window 7 32bit. Everything is ok. Used HWAFM files build 470.

The pattern display on MT5 by HWAFM as you see as same detection by ZUP on MT4.

Files:
broco_mt5.gif  17 kb
hwafm_mt5.gif  71 kb
zup_mt4.gif  84 kb

Zup/hwafm

Same patterns, this tool is great.

Here another example, korharmonic and HWAFM, bearish bat for EURJPY H4 chart, same pattern detection.

Files:

Matfx

I know, you are very correct, the support and help from you, nd and other members is superb to say the least, the only reason I have started to make headway in forex is because of this help and when I started using zup harmonic patterns, so thank you nen, I honestly don't think I could trade without them now. My computer literacy skills are very basic, or perhaps less than basic, on top of this a newbie, but I know I am in good hands here and this place is full of many talented traders.

Reason: