Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 43

here is my current trade today in M5 GBPJPY

sell

Files:
bearishm5.gif  31 kb

Question....

Hi,

first, sorry for my scholastic english.

Second, many thanks for this fantastic forum.

Third, I'm using Zup_v86 but I found some mistakes. For example in chart attached (NZDUSD 15m) the alarm said (and the WRR_ZUP_INFO_V02 that I translated in Italian) that there is a Bearish Gartley but the pattern is a Bearish Bat (0.42/0.854/2.0 is very similar to ratio 0.382/0.886/2.0 of a Bearish Bat).

Fourth, I'm not a good programmer in mt4, is there someone that can modifier the code? It'd be interesting if in WRR_ZUP_INFO_V02 appeared the ratio of the pattern that has been completed. Many patterns have "fantasy" ratios.

Thanks again to everybody!

David

Files:
nzdusd.gif  44 kb

Historical patterns

Hello, i have got ZUP v_86 and WRR_ZUP__INFO_V02

i have not figured out how to get a HISTORICAL CHART PATTERNS, i mean it only shows the last pattern that has been formed, i want to see all the patterns in History for example i want to view all the patters of the last 3 months.

please help. i have not seen the NUMBER TO INCREASE anywhere, the numbers that i increase do not make a difference.

Привет всем незнаю пойметя меня или нет , но по англиски я вообще незнаю . У вас вопросы возникли по поводу ZUP так вот вам версия где все исправленно ZUP_v88

Files:
zup_v88.rar  60 kb

Спасибо за размещение этого ........!!!

Response;

"work with the indicator a bit more and you will find out how it works"

I assume you mean coding it, for that I do not have skills or even interest but I had read the documentation and I dont think there is "history options on" available.

On the other hand MT4 itself is not very good with history data either.

kaori:
"work with the indicator a bit more and you will find out how it works"

I assume you mean coding it, for that I do not have skills or even interest but I had read the documentation and I dont think there is "history options on" available.

On the other hand MT4 itself is not very good with history data either.

Indeed, life is self fulfilling.......

Indeed,

Agree, Indeed, it is - but it shows anyway some recent issues.

Files:
zup.png  45 kb
Reason: