Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 97

HD

HWAFM still will not attach to chart as described earlier, have you any suggestions?

Hi targus,

I do not understand sorry.

Do you want to attach or de-attach?

To de-attach EA from the chart - just close this chart.

To attach it - open the chart and just drag and drop in your way.

targus:
I have attached as you can see, but nothing, I mean not even an icon top right of chart as in the same on NDs charts?

Hi targus,

It was written on your image (in russian) that "you should update your HWAFM up to 470 build of metatrader 5".

It means that you installed 468 zip of HWAFM ....

I mean: there are 2 zip files on this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page49

and it was written that you installed MQL5_EAs_build468.zip‎.

But you should instal MQL5_EA_build_470.zip‎ because your metatrader 5 is having the build 470.

It is written on your image.

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post

HWAFM tool is really great. First we got bearish gartley pattern, once we take the trade according to the direction and than, it shows us a possible a correction of ABC pattern, a possible trend reverse. It is depends on us how to utilize those signal correctly for our trade plan.

Here another example of HWAFM signal on EURJPY H4 chart. First bearish bat, then today a ret of ABC. Luckily we have this tool for free.

By the way HWAFM also just started discussion on this russian forum HWAFM at Forex Forum

Yes, I see - it is small thread started by someone (but I do not know him sorry). As I see - he is talking about how to trade WW using this tool (where to place stop loss and when to enter to the market related to the point #5 of WW).

matfx:
By the way HWAFM also just started discussion on this russian forum HWAFM at Forex Forum

Tried to register on that Forum, but would not allow me

Want to know how the Wolf Waves work on the indicator

HWAFM english manual

I found this document included with the last version of HWAFM

Гармонический волновой анализ финансовых рынков (волны Вульфа, бабочки Гартли, паттерны Песавенто) | AlexSTAL

I translated it with a web translation tool, it's not perfect or complete, but i think it will help us to understand the settings and symbols in this tool.

I don't speak a word of Russian, and it will be very helpful if somebody could review,and correct the document.

It is interesting but HWAFM is showing the bearish for USDJPY: all developing patterns (except MN timeframe) are indicating possible downtrend in the near future.

But Ichimoku chart is not telling about it ...

According to Ichomku chart - the downtrend just started on H1 timeframe.

Well. Will see.

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post

Reason: