Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 92

targus:
Hi ND Exactly, thats what I did, I right clicked on mt5 icon on properties, then open file location, then clickled on MQL5 and a drop box appeared displaying: experts/images/include/indicators/scripts - so I then opened the extracted file box and dragged n dropped the items over, will try again.

I am not sure why you have a problem ..

may be ... because of some misunderstanding ...

because if you want to place some folder/files onto some other place inside computer so

NOT: drag-and-drop Drag-and-drop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes: copy and paste Cut, copy, and paste - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

drag-and-drop is used for metatrader to attach indicator or EA/script to some chart. It is related to graphical interface anyway (some charts for example).

Inside PC (computer) - it is copy and paste

means: right mouse click on the folder you want to copy, select "Copy' (and this folder will be copied to the memory of your PC), after that - you go to some place to your computer, right mouse click on any free space of this place and select something as 'Paste'.

example -

copy the folder (the forder is copied by your computer to inside the memory of your computer):

or cut (if cut so original file/folder will be disappeared and will be moved totally to new location; if you do not need this file/folder anymore so press 'cut', if you will use it later - press 'copy'.

It is cut:

go to Metatradet 5 icon:

and

and paste:

That means: copy and paste.

Files:
copy_1.jpg  72 kb
cut_1.jpg  71 kb
paste.jpg  87 kb
findtarget.jpg  43 kb

Hi ND

Ok will do again copy/paste.

targus:
Hi Matfx I do not have what I see here. I extracted the file to desktop and could see the 4 files, so I then right clicked on the mt5 icon and draggedndropped them in mt5 expert/files/indicators/scripts as indicated. I have just gone back to download it again from the back post pg 73 and it will allow me to open file and extract directly to mt5, when I did this it said "do you want to replace file x with file y, so you see I know they in there somewhere but why they are no showing up I have no idea?

Hi Targus,

Ok. Let's do it again without asking your nephew.

So you have downloaded the files and extract the file to your desktop.

So i do the same thing here. Double click on the files and you can see the 4 file folders inside it. Copy and paste, not dragged and dropped, if you drag and drop it won't put in inside the correct files folder inside mq5.

ND can we get any info about the symbols and what it means when the numbers and arrows change from grey to colour.

Hi Matfx

I do not have what I see here. I extracted the file to desktop and could see the 4 files, so I then right clicked on the mt5 icon and draggedndropped them in mt5 expert/files/indicators/scripts as indicated. I have just gone back to download it again from the back post pg 73 and it will allow me to open file and extract directly to mt5, when I did this it said "do you want to replace file x with file y, so you see I know they in there somewhere but why they are no showing up I have no idea?

targus:
Hi Matfx ...could see the 4 files ...

4 folders.

and those 4 folders are having the names as mql5 folders.

Inside your 4 folders are having HWAFM. In every your folder.

So, copy and paste every this HWAFM folder from one of your4 files to respective place inside mql5:

from 'experts' - to mql5 experts

amd so on.

I have windows 7 ultimate 64bit

I put the 4 folders in this path

C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\MQL5

and HWAFM did not work

I put them in something like this

C:\Users\{your login name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\{long numbers}\MQL5

and it works fine

Hey Guys

HWAFM installed... Thank you

So I have :

Custom indicators - hwafm-stub

Expert Avisors - hwafm - Favourites/instrument/survey

Scrip - hwafm - create/run

Being specific what do I attach and to where.

Files:

Attach "script" HWAF-run to all your favorite charts

Attach

"expert advisor" HWAFM-survey to any chart you like, but only 1

Make sure "auto trading" on both ticket

Also under "Tools" - Options - EXpert Advisor" Only 2 left boxes ticked

I have attached as you can see, but nothing, I mean not even an icon top right of chart as in the same on NDs charts?

Files:
Reason: