Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 98

Hi GilR,

Same with me. But to register - it is necessary to use russian interface for this website as english version is just machine translation.

But tio say the true - it was nothing about WW - just 2 or 3 posts with explanation of the location of the point #5 of WW.

I am making some preparation for semi-automatic trading using this EA :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page63

and HWAFM for the selection of the pairs and the direction of the trend.

May be - I will start from Monday. if everything will be fine so I will upload the template, rules, howto and so on.

Files:
eurusd_semi.jpg  201 kb
gbpusd_semi.jpg  197 kb
macd_alert.jpg  51 kb

ND

Looking forward to next week and thank you for the work and effort you have put into this great thread

Gil

Hi NewDigital,

Nice to hear that

Anyway, I ran the EA on AUDUSD yesterday and I think I discovered a bug in the logic. So I will look through the code and probably will post an updated version over the weekend.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

newdigital:
I am making some preparation for semi-automatic trading using this EA :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page63

and HWAFM for the selection of the pairs and the direction of the trend.

May be - I will start from Monday. if everything will be fine so I will upload the template, rules, howto and so on.

Hi ND

I am getting better..lol

I had to remove hwfm completely and then just re-attach.

Anyone bullish gbp/usd? We have three timeframes with abc patterns 4/daily/weekly and they line up pretty well with my fib extentions? ND your dedication is impressive, great job.

Files:

targus:
Anyone bullish gbp/usd?

No

It looks south to me!

GilR:
No It looks south to me!

Gil

Using the hwafm can you show me why u think south.

targus:
Gil Using the hwafm can you show me why u think south.

Firstly, I trade 1min chart.

But reading the HWAFM should be same for all timeframes.

I dont follow the arrows, but the numbers and only fib numbers. The only one at the moment is the retrace on the 1hr which is actually trading lower.

Noyice on the 1min chart there is a AB=CD with 707 and 1414 -- both are fib numbers.

So therefore we may have a short term long

Look also at the EURUSD and previous retracement 1.128 and then it fell of a cliff!!

I also trade this with harmonic waves which at that exact time were extreme

Gil

Reason: