Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 96

Any idea what the Wolf Wave symbols represent

Cannot read the Russian

Thanks

Gil

Files:
ww.png  30 kb

After that - open any chart any timeframe and attach HWAFM_survey EA.

And forget about this chart. This EA will start to collect data for patterns from all timeframes/pairs.

hi newdigital

i want to run HWAFM

but it remove after a second please tell me how can i run this software and overcome this problem?{ this problem occured in survey EA and expert }

newdigital:
After that - open any chart any timeframe and attach HWAFM_survey EA.

And forget about this chart. This EA will start to collect data for patterns from all timeframes/pairs.

hi newdigital

i want to run HWAFM

but it remove after a second please tell me how can i run this software and overcome this problem?{ this problem occured in survey EA and expert }

Just read few pages back about how the other people installed.

ND

I know you said "do not close mt5 chart bcos it will break the...something I cannot remember". But my other platform froze and I had to close down my computer. On re-opening, mt5 froze dead, has anyone experienced this. Does this mean I will have to remove mt5 etc and re-load, I expect it does?

GilR:
Any idea what the Wolf Wave symbols represent

Cannot read the Russian

Thanks

Gil

Hi GilR,

It is what I understand - look at the image:

Files:

targus:
ND I know you said "do not close mt5 chart bcos it will break the...something I cannot remember". But my other platform froze and I had to close down my computer. On re-opening, mt5 froze dead, has anyone experienced this. Does this mean I will have to remove mt5 etc and re-load, I expect it does?

Just restart PC and re-open MT5 .... as to me so this tool together with MT5 is "eating" a lot of memory for my PC so ...

Just re-start PC and re-open MT5.

if you close this chart so no problem at all as you can attach everything once again to the charts.

targus:
ND I know you said "do not close mt5 chart bcos it will break the...something I cannot remember". But my other platform froze and I had to close down my computer. On re-opening, mt5 froze dead, has anyone experienced this. Does this mean I will have to remove mt5 etc and re-load, I expect it does?

Targus

Restart works fine

Phew!! was worried, it is ok.

Ok, I would value your opinion in my interpretation/analysis of what hwafm is showing me:

gbp/usd

We have a weekly abc up magenta arrow (pattern still developing) bullish, .618 (what is the number)?

Daily we have abc up magenta etc as above

h4 up magenta as above

2hr blue down but bullish gartley forming

So in conclusion we have potentially a bullish pair based on the above, yes? Can you correct me where I am wrong. Thanks

targus:
Phew!! was worried, it is ok.

Ok, I would value your opinion in my interpretation/analysis of what hwafm is showing me:

gbp/usd

We have a weekly abc up magenta arrow (pattern still developing) bullish,.618 (what is the number)?Daily we have abc up magenta etc as above

h4 up magenta as above

2hr blue down but bullish gartley forming

So in conclusion we have potentially a bullish pair based on the above, yes? Can you correct me where I am wrong. Thanks

I believe these are Fibo Retrace/Extensions. You should be looking for 0.236,0.618,0.786,1.618,2.618, etc

I cannot see where the GBP is bullish

Gil

Gil

Many thanks, I was thinking bullish bcos of the emerging bullish patterns on the higher t/f and gartley on the 2hr?

Also, I am trying to re-attach hwafm, when I re-attach survey the box opens to attach and the icon appears top right chart, when I click ok in the box the icon goes away along with ea. In this box there is a reset button should I press it?

Reason: