Harmonic Trading - page 408

EURJPY M5 short 25pips.

Files:

RyuShin:
USDCHF M30 short 90 pips.

Ryu Shin,

According your first screenshot for USDCHF M30, we have Bullish Gartley pattern.

We must go for Long or Short?

I searched for this pattern and it must go for long.

Can you clear this for me?

Thanks.

rezame:
Ryu Shin, According your first screenshot for USDCHF M30, we have Bullish Gartley pattern. We must go for Long or Short? I searched for this pattern and it must go for long. Can you clear this for me? Thanks.

I wouldn't do any action yet. I'm responsible for my own trading. This is just what I do. You can maybe get some ideas from what I do but you know it's always you to decide what to do Btw I just realized that I could've kept the short.

Files:

RyuShin:
I wouldn't do any action yet. I'm responsible for my own trading. This is just what I do. You can maybe get some ideas from what I do but you know it's always you to decide what to do Btw I just realized that I could've kept the short.

Thanks.

I am newbie and only asking.

Like learn more about harmonic patterns.

Thanks again.

Hi to all of you guys,

I wish to ask if you know which relation there is between Harmonic and Elliott Theory. Simplifying, it is possible that there's an inversely proportional relation between them? (i.e. if Elliott Theory points to highlight a longest horizon while Harmonic Theory points to highlight correction waves).

Thank you in advance

Leo

rezame:
Thanks. I am newbie and only asking. Like learn more about harmonic patterns. Thanks again.

You're very welcome rezame:) I'm a newbie too actually. I started forex trading six months ago. I lost a lot of money cuz I didn't even have my strategy. I didn't even have a chart to trade lol. I was like "hmm maybe buy", "hmm maybe short" lol. I'm not kidding. I tried tons of strategies and systems but none of them worked out. But fortunately I came across this beautiful and wonderful harmonic strategy. I started studying very hard cuz I really become good at it and try to make a living off forex market. This is not a holy grail but it works very often with me. If it doesn't work with you, you should think about different strategy.

RyuShin:

The pattern disappeared. Looks like it's gonna go down further and further which might mean EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD and NZDUSD are trying to go up further and further but who knows.

Files:

RyuShin:
You're very welcome rezame:) I'm a newbie too actually. I started forex trading six months ago. I lost a lot of money cuz I didn't even have my strategy. I didn't even have a chart to trade lol. I was like "hmm maybe buy", "hmm maybe short" lol. I'm not kidding. I tried tons of strategies and systems but none of them worked out. But fortunately I came across this beautiful and wonderful harmonic strategy. I started studying very hard cuz I really become good at it and try to make a living off forex market. This is not a holy grail but it works very often with me. If it doesn't work with you, you should think about different strategy.

Thanks.

I am in Forex from 2001. I developed very much EAs and strategies, but not any in harmonic trading. So I am new in Harmonic.

I have some EAs that using in my live accounts that can make average 5-20% monthly.

But I am here to learn Harmonic and like this too.

So I am trying trade with this strong system. Harmonic has very good Math basic and can be profitable.

Chris.ldn:
EURUSD H4. Time to go Up..?

hello Chris.Idn

Whats this indicator (in green and red at the screen bottom)?Can u send me a link for it

thanks

rezame:
Thanks. I am in Forex from 2001. I developed very much EAs and strategies, but not any in harmonic trading. So I am new in Harmonic. I have some EAs that using in my live accounts that can make average 5-20% monthly. But I am here to learn Harmonic and like this too. So I am trying trade with this strong system. Harmonic has very good Math basic and can be profitable.

I made average at least -80% monthly before lol. Harmonic trading is the most profitable for me. Maybe you should check this guy "Jason Stapleton" on Youtube. He analyzes support and resistance and does harmonic trading. I learn a lot from him. Check him out if you're interested

Reason: