Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 140

Try using 7zip. It is free and it works with almost all known packed formats perfectly

Tried the attachment with 7zip and it is OK. You can download it from here : 7-Zip

makefortune:
I have downloaded the MQL5 EA zip and tried to unzip using RAR. however, the error message is unexpected end of archive. and the unzip is not succesfful. is there another link that I can download the latest MQ5L EA?

thanks

mladen:
Try using 7zip. It is free and it works with almost all known packed formats perfectly Tried the attachment with 7zip and it is OK. You can download it from here : 7-Zip

Worked wonderfully. Thanks.

makefortune:
in this chart, you have the shaded brown downtrend channel and then there are sets of parallel lines to the channel, how do I turn them on in ZUP 102?

Plz put picture

cannot attach HWAFM to the charts

newdigital:
After that - open any chart any timeframe and attach HWAFM_survey EA.

And forget about this chart. This EA will start to collect data for patterns from all timeframes/pairs.

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one.

I am running on Windows XP. I have the HWAFM folders in the right place per your screen shot. However, when I click on the respect HWAFM files, eg, HWAFM_run, HWAFM_insturment, nothing happens on the chart. I have also ticked the boxes in the tools options.

I am running the 470 version. Any suggestion to get this work?

Hi makefortune,

I have Windows XP too and metatrader build 501:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page87

When I open Metatrader 5 so I should wait untill metatrader 5 wsill be updated (it is updating automatically), after that - some window will appeared with something as "UK" and "later", I pressed "Later" (you can update). After that - I should wait untill this HWAFM tool till download data from the server.

So, it will take time anyway.

Also - make sure that you are using correct version of HWAFM tool (check some links below this post).

So, it is what I have finally

=============

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post.

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: idea originally came from this page till this page; Original version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0321 EA; The new version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0331 EA: download from this post with the explanation - the user can select between MACD or TrandScalp strategies.; 10p3v0.0321_1 EA to be used together with Trend Scalp system for M1 public version with no re-enters is on this post and same but improved version (10p3v0.0321_2) with re-enters is on this post (use/download 2 indicators from previous 10p3v0.0321_1 version/post); explanation of the EA's inpuit is here.

Files:
mt5__2212_1.jpg  396 kb

newdigital:
Hi makefortune,

When I open Metatrader 5 so I should wait untill metatrader 5 wsill be updated (it is updating automatically), after that - some window will appeared with something as "UK" and "later", I pressed "Later" (you can update). After that - I should wait untill this HWAFM tool till download data from the server.

Also - make sure that you are using correct version of HWAFM tool (check some links below this post).

=============

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post.

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: idea originally came from this page till this page; Original version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0321 EA; The new version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0331 EA: download from this post with the explanation - the user can select between MACD or TrandScalp strategies.; 10p3v0.0321_1 EA to be used together with Trend Scalp system for M1 public version with no re-enters is on this post and same but improved version (10p3v0.0321_2) with re-enters is on this post (use/download 2 indicators from previous 10p3v0.0321_1 version/post); explanation of the EA's inpuit is here.

I am using Metatrader 5 Build 555. The HWAFM EA build 470. Question. You mention u are using Broco Metatrader 5. is that correct? I went to the site and seems it is not available now. I dont know what else is different and MT5 has been running for more 4 hours and nothing has changed.

attached is the screenshot

newdigital:
Hi makefortune,

I am attaching the screenshot. I have the files in the same locations as yours.

=============

I am attaching the screen shot. not sure if it works.

I am using metatrader 5 build 501 (I did not update to 555).

Not Broco, I am using simple metatrader 5.

if it dioes not work for you - check the settings once again, and check everything concerning installation:

...for more 4 hours and nothing...

Not 4 hours.

It took 15 - 30 minutes for me: metatrader 5 started to be updated, loaded ... and presses "later" ... after that - HWAFM tool started downloading the data (it was written on the charts), process those data (it was written on the charts too) ... so ... 15 - 30 minutes. I think - it will be easier tomorrow as most data was downloaded and processed.

Check the settings on this page:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439

Basicly I did nothing special:

- instal metatrader 5

- unzip MQL5_EA_build_470.zip‎

- download and instal metatrader 5, open metatrader 5, open demo account

- close metatrader 5

- place HWAFM folder from Experts folder of downloaded file to Experts of MQL5 directory (for example - to C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\MQL5\Experts)

- place HWAFM folder from indicators folder of downloaded file to Indicators of MQL5 directory

- place HWAFM folder from Files folder of downloaded file to Files of MQL5 directory

- place HWAFM folder from Scripts folder of downloaded file to Scripts of MQL5 directory.

Downloaded file is your unzip MQL5_EA_build_470.zip‎

Open Metatrader.

after that:

- open any chart any timeframe and attach HWAFM_survey EA.

Do not close this chart (forget about this chart)

- open EURUSD any timeframe (I use H4 or D1 timeframe) and attach HWAFM_run script to this chart. And wait. And you will see all patterns for EURUSD for all timeframes on this your chart.Need p[atterns for GBPUSD? Same: open GBPUSD H4 chart and attach HWAFM_run script to this chart.

That's all.

After that - this HWAFM tool will start loading the data for all timeframes for your selected pairs (datafeed), process those data ... and so on ...

settings are per your instruction

newdigital:
I am using metatrader 5 build 501 (I did not update to 555).

Not Broco, I am using simple metatrader 5.

if it dioes not work for you - check the settings once again, and check everything concerning installation:

Not 4 hours.

It took 15 - 30 minutes for me: metatrader 5 started to be updated, loaded ... and presses "later" ... after that - HWAFM tool started downloading the data (it was written on the charts), process those data (it was written on the charts too) ... so ... 15 - 30 minutes. I think - it will be easier tomorrow as most data was downloaded and processed.

Check the settings on this page:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439

Basicly I did nothing special:

- instal metatrader 5

- unzip MQL5_EA_build_470.zip‎

- download and instal metatrader 5, open metatrader 5, open demo account

- close metatrader 5

- place HWAFM folder from Experts folder of downloaded file to Experts of MQL5 directory (for example - to C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\MQL5\Experts)

- place HWAFM folder from indicators folder of downloaded file to Indicators of MQL5 directory

- place HWAFM folder from Files folder of downloaded file to Files of MQL5 directory

- place HWAFM folder from Scripts folder of downloaded file to Scripts of MQL5 directory.

Downloaded file is your unzip MQL5_EA_build_470.zip‎

Open Metatrader.

after that:

- open any chart any timeframe and attach HWAFM_survey EA.

Do not close this chart (forget about this chart)

- open EURUSD any timeframe (I use H4 or D1 timeframe) and attach HWAFM_run script to this chart. And wait. And you will see all patterns for EURUSD for all timeframes on this your chart.Need p[atterns for GBPUSD? Same: open GBPUSD H4 chart and attach HWAFM_run script to this chart.

That's all.

After that - this HWAFM tool will start loading the data for all timeframes for your selected pairs (datafeed), process those data ... and so on ...

I run the simple Metatrader 5. It does not prompt me about downloading later. There is no prompt. I just can't attach HWAFM to the charts. After I moved the HWAFM folders to the respective subdirectories, I run Metatrader5. I have checked those links you have asked me to read. There is nothing different.

Go you have like this on the image?

Files:
Reason: