10points 3.mq4 - page 449

It works on Silver on USD too:

Files:
silver_3011.jpg  293 kb

newdigital:
Hi snpacia,

To say the true - I am not thinking on this deep way. I am just checking tghe broker (allowing automatic trades, MT settings, min allowed lot size etc), place indicators and EAs, compile, open chart and attach EA.

And everything works.

As to the other settings or version - check the links from the previous post.

And check about the following: this your broker is allowing automatic trading or not. And what is the name of the pairs? EURUSD? or EURUSD_fx or similar?

If it will not help so I will instal Hotforex metatrader and will try to trade.

Hi newdigital..

Thanks for the effort. I really appreciate it. I hope you can help me.

Hi snpacia,

It works in Hotforex Metatrader.

Works for forex and works for Gold, Silver and Oil too:

I downloaded 1.01 version from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page273 and placed indicators to indicator folder, EA to experts folder and set file to presets folder(for trading) and to tester folder (for backtesting).

After that - compile all indicators and EA, open M1 chart and attach EA to the chart and during the attaching - load set file. So, I attached EA with loaded set file.

What is set file?

read this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178706

After that - I change magic numbers to EAs to be unique number for every chart. Any number but non-repeated one. One unique number per chart. It is in the settings of the EA attached to the chart.

That's all.

I think - you did not use set file and that is why EA did not work for you.

Set file is the settings of the EA.

But basicly - I renamed EA to have unique name on the chart: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page275 because I do not want to use set file all the time to check it when I open metatrader once again.

So, use set file and EA will trade.

Files:
hotforex_1.jpg  464 kb

Yesterday there was sudden 220 pips up in EU, how this EA can manage like this no retrace movements ?

after reach at the top side it started 10 pips range bounding, that's why we use 10 pips TP to 100 / 200 TP increment

we have to add some more logic

It was not a problem for yesterday:

after reach at the top side it started 10 pips range bounding, that's why we use 10 pips TP to 100 / 200 TP increment

Good idea. But we do not know the top/bottom sorry. Besides, market is not our friend so it is better to be on the market less time.

Files:
yesterday_1.jpg  218 kb

newdigital:

MACD works well right?

newdigital:

Good idea. But we do not know the top/bottom sorry. Besides, market is not our friend so it is better to be on the market less time.

i mean when EA open 3 trades in 55 pips gap that will be 165 pips up side then EA should start 10 pips trade in opp side

165 pips is average top / bottom i think, look 1h EU chart or ADR indicator will show top and bottom .. am i right ?

This is mod of 10 point 3 smi version of Ea calling it an adjustable take profit, first thing to understand this version is baby steps in this area, second not yet the answer to blown accounts, still very dangerous to user accounts Ea., so please only use in demo accounts, and if you have any ideas to improve please share them. What this version is doing is using the pips setting, as Ea opens a buy trade, it goes aganist you 20 pips the Ea should open another trade, with a new take profit the original take profit + 20 pips to keep the original take profit,if it still goes aganist the original trade another 20 pips the Ea should open another buy but this time the take profit is same as original but +40 pips and etc.. By default the take profit is 10 pips and lot increase is also default at 1. If you increase the lot increase to greater than 1 then your lot sizes will increase .01 times whatever you change lotIncrease too, to use during martingale type lot progression. Have put the indicators together again in rar file along with 1 month back test of i minute timeframe.Special Thanks to Leander and Newdigital for this idea for this Ea.

For snpacia, here's a picture of vhf with a vhf level (the dotted orange line) on the chart have it set at .45 but in Ea by default set at .60, Ea is coded so when the other indicator conditions line up and the 2 vhf's sloping up and below the vhf level then should enter a trade.

10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA fixed version with settings for M1 timeframe, together with fixed indicators: download from this post.

Statements by pairs and visual statements are attached to this post (inside zip file).

M1 timeframe, FXCM broker.

===================

Some profit/loss in dollars from the beginning of trading since 14th of August:

EURCHF: 3515

EURJPY: 6641

EURUSD: 5580

USDCHF: 6054

USDJPY: 897

====================

Some profit/loss in dollars for this week (in dollars):

EURCHF: 33

EURJPY: 94

EURUSD: 0

USDCHF: 61

USDJPY: 0

====================

Just some of the visual statements (from the beginning of the trading since 05th of August) - all visual statements - see zip file attached to the post:

EURJPY:

EURCHF:

USDCHF:

USDJPY:

All the statements (including Metatrader's statements by pairs, by pips and by dollars) - see zip/rar file attached.

----------

USDJPY is the best pair to trade: less risky, small drawdown and small maxmum lot size.

And FXCM broker is much more better than Alpari for this EA (just compare EURUSD trades here with the trades for EURUSD on the next post).

Some pairs are profitable in pips calculation. It means that it will be profitable in case of fix lot size with no any martingale.

Just about p/l in 4 digit pips since the beginning of the trading (14 august)

EURCHF: 3597

EURJPY: -21

EURUSD: 2432

USDCHF: 700

USDJPY: 1533

That's all news

===================

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

- Some explanation about how to setup for different pairs - read this post.

- EA is trading on 3,000 dollars initial deposit using stats website - read this post for results online.

- next version 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post: changed out the trailing stop, added a breakeven plus trailing.

- 10points_3_Smi_1.3 EA is on this post. This is version 1.3 smi, the trailing stop and break even are separate also added a lot more safety features.

- non-martingale settings for 2 versions of the EAs with pre-set files and trading results - read this post;

- some other martingale settings for 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post.

- 10points_3_Easy EA is on this post. This version is using TDI, heiken ashi and by default 5 period high low ma.

- 10points_3_Easy-1 EA is on this post. This version is using different TDI indicator which seems to be better.

- 10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit EA is on this post. What this version is doing is using the pips setting, as Ea opens a buy trade, it goes aganist you 20 pips the Ea should open another trade, with a new take profit the original take profit + 20 pips to keep the original take profit,if it still goes aganist the original trade another 20 pips the Ea should open another buy but this time the take profit is same as original but +40 pips and etc.. By default the take profit is 10 pips and lot increase is also default at 1.

Hi leandar,

First of all - It was margin call for separated with EURUSD account. But funny thing that after that - EA made few very profitable trades so ... I will not close this account and we can see what will be happened after that. As I see - deposit is 163 dollars for now. So, will see.

I started to trade USDJPY on separated account too. It was good start. I will upload the statement weekly for USDJPY. As we know - this pair is most safe and less risky compare with any other pairs so - will see too.

Your idea ...

Some problem with this EA is drawdown. Drawdown is the reason for margin call for EURUSD, and USDJPY is most safe pair to trade just because of very small drawdown and small max lot size.

But your idea (together with martingale) - will increase drawdown.

The only way to trade many pairs with small drawdown is the following: use fixed lot size in the way as

non-martingale settings for 2 versions of the EAs with pre-set files and trading results - this post.

To decide about the pairs - see my first metatrader's account where I am trading many pairs with the profit as pips calculation: if some pair is positive/profitable in pips so this pair can be used for this non-martingale settings, and drawdown will not be big one.

As to me so I am continue trading 3 metatrader accounts:

- many pairs traded simultaniously - just to select more safe pair and so on;

- separated account with EURUSD after margin call - just to see what will be happened after that ... will account be recovered after that or not ... and so on

- separated account with 2,000 dollar deposit for USDJPY only (as this pair is most safe with small drawdown and small max lot size).

===================

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

- EA is trading on 3,000 dollars initial deposit using stats website - read this post for results online.

- next version 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post: changed out the trailing stop, added a breakeven plus trailing.

- 10points_3_Smi_1.3 EA is on this post. This is version 1.3 smi, the trailing stop and break even are separate also added a lot more safety features.

- non-martingale settings for 2 versions of the EAs with pre-set files and trading results - read this post;

- 10points_3_Easy EA is on this post. This version is using TDI, heiken ashi and by default 5 period high low ma.

- 10points_3_Easy-1 EA is on this post. This version is using different TDI indicator which seems to be better.

- 10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit EA is on this post. What this version is doing is using the pips setting, as Ea opens a buy trade, it goes aganist you 20 pips the Ea should open another trade, with a new take profit the original take profit + 20 pips to keep the original take profit,if it still goes aganist the original trade another 20 pips the Ea should open another buy but this time the take profit is same as original but +40 pips and etc.. By default the take profit is 10 pips and lot increase is also default at 1.

It is the other account. Alpari broker, 1:100 leverage with 3,000 dollars initial deposit.

Since 05th of September.

EURUSD only.

Same EA and same settings with above posted.

it is EURUSD only with

3,000 initial deposit

with 1:100 leverage, Alpari:

I hope this account will be alive as long time as possible

----------

My comment:

The best pair for this EA is USDJPY so ... when account will be 10,000 - I will add this pair.

That's all news.

===================

Reason: